Tree of Savior Forum

2 years passed.....necro still garbage

2 years have passed and necro is still 100% garbage compared to anything else…

low dmg on skills
low dmg on pets
pets a bugged as hell
pets are you useless in bossfight

and his skills cost silver.

and yes…ci know if you are garbage yourself, he is going to be okay…
compare the numbers ir scaling with any other wizard class.
even pyromancer deals almost twice the dmg necro does.
so whats the point in playing an necro?..to do afk-farming and actually not playing? …job well done i guess.

Same with sorcerer… we need decay debuff for templeshooter and he still does only 4k each hit …we need helga card ( costs around “only” 20m) for a mediocre aoe summon spell… and Imc nerfs still good wizard builds like rc>cryo>psycho and pyro with agny necklace … but swordsman builds and archer builds can have op aoe dmg AND op bossing dmg at the same time ( swordsman= shinobi>murmillo build and dragoon>lancer build ) ( archer= trapper>mergen build and wugushi>something build ) sry for my english but i needed to take this out of my soul :thinking:

1 Like

Funny u say they suck, when the class I’ve seen the most is necro/sorc… Can’t be that bad eh.

1 Like

do you live in dina bee farm or demon prison district?

4 Likes

We already have many Necro and Sorcerers afk farming last thing we need is stronger pets to promote more AFK farming.

2 Likes

So if imc delete necro and sorc we kill two birds in one shot. No more complaining about a garbage class, and no more afk farming. That would be great.

7 Likes

Or they remove somehow afk Farming and we the real player can have finally Good summoner dmg ??? :thinking: i think this is the better Way for all

[Talking about upcoming combat reworks]

Our main focus is going to be on classes that are hard to fine-tune through general formulas alone, particularly those with skill set restrictions or problems related to summon AI, stat calculation, etc.; in other words, classes with very specific concepts that can be tricky to approach by your average player.

Probably going to have to rework our skills so they don’t turn every map into Diana Bee. Worst case they can’t think of elegant solutions and they take an age on redesigning.

1 Like

that would be the case … we all know IMC :thinking:

people defending imc…poor guys…

buffing necro pets promotes afk farming…
really bro?..reduce the “silver collection”-range to kill afk-farming.
or give skeletons a duration… like 5min or something like that…

and afk playing is 100% solved…

1 Like

I am a Sorc1->Necro3 build since I started the game and have stick with it.

It is for sure not a tier 1 wizard build. Buggy AI, getting knocked down on Bosses, etc…

However, the new combat formula changes has made our build very doable on crowded maps and have found good success on it. I have not read a lot players speak about this method but Shoggoth needs to be resummoned every 5 minutes. (On Cooldown if you like a reminder).

Here are the things that are important:

• Better Corruption from the attribute on C3 brings a lot on the table for softening the enemy defenses and attack.
  • Shoggoth Corruption attribute will cause the mobs to get it while you group them together.
  • Decay causes -%hp and Corruption -%hp helps soften the targets too.
  • Flesh Cannon and Summons deal good amount of damage with these debuffs on.

I hope this helps NecroC3 players.

I’m experimenting with Wiz3/Ele2 on my alchemists as a possible base for Necro3. Since Ele1 and Ele2 spells are good now and the class doesn’t completely revolve around frost cloud. If I like it when alch hits R8 I’ll use it on a new necro. It’s a stopgap for players looking for the Wiz3/Link2/Necro3 experience and trying to deal with the new anti-synergy from the JP changes. Previously I could run DG240(now 260) in 15mins and I want that back… Cycling 7 target electrobolt, hail(if up), and the new Magic Missile for one pack then Flesh cannon for the next pack may be my only replacement for my traditional JP/MM kill a pack, Flesh cannon next pack approach I did earlier.

I figure at least on bosses my DPS is going to be better if it works… But we’ill see. Maybe I’ll put up vids sometime if it works out. I’m not expecting anything up to par with a Wiz/Ele/Lock but I’d at least like something that still can wreck a dungeon and be fun to play.