Tree of Savior Forum

2 pistol bullet marker, 2 dagger for future swordsman?

With the new Bullet Marker Class for Archers wielding two pistols does this mean that there is a possibility that there would be a dual dagger wielding class for the Swordsman class? What do you guys think? Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

1 Like

i believe Is a crossbow and the dual wield Is just a buff Like limacon

I still hope for a dual sword or dagger wielding class. :sad:
anyone else want that?

Possible. Hopefully dual swords too (not a Kirito fan btw lol, more of Nyanta, King Bradley)

1 Like

i see two guns… maybe a small cannon type of weapon mainhand? like a one handed cannon.

1 Like

On the back Is a crossbow or part of the costume

oh i see it. that would mean a new type of duel wield gun instead of a new type of mainhand gun.

either the guns take both spaces or one space and the crossbow is either on mainhand or in the second weapon slot.

maybe u can go QS and then weapon change to the duel wield guns

I want wizard with 2 wand :tired:

oezbAyf

2 Likes

i dont think so. bullet marker needs a new type of duel wield weapon while there’s no sword class that needs duel wield. the best imitation would probably still be corsair. they wouldnt make a new type of weapon just for corsairs at this point.

or they could just give an attribute for bullet marker to make them able to wear pistols as well on their main hand, just like Hackas.

Sword + Rod Wiz Class please. :haha:

I wanna be Gandalf.

1 Like

one murmilo with dual shield please

1 Like

Double Scutum Combo!

1 Like

never thought there is one exist

1 Like

Super Saiyan 4 Murm!

i just want a thief class here XD

a class that can steal STR INT SPR CON or DEX for a certain amount of time XD hahha

1 Like