Tree of Savior Forum

130~145'ish Dg farm oriented wizz

Hello guys :3 So, i’m planning to do a full pve dg farm wizz, and i have two options in mind. I wanna know what do you guys think and i have some questions:

If i plan to go the first one, will i miss link that much or fireballs with agni’s overpowered hits will cover the utility of JP?
Is the second build worth it? I mean, i’ll need intasurta gloves for doing 145 dg with FF skills i guess.
In any build, i’m planning around 40 con and go YOLO on int :3 it’s really about having fun and farming fast, i already have another characters that i can take more serious around pvp/gvg/etc. That’s it, thank you!

i think you need linker 2 if you want to farm fast. Agni will make your fire damage significantly higher, but without linker your efficiency in dungeon farming will not be very good.

wiz3 linker2-3 is more than enough to clean the dg, at very fast rate, we are talking here at 20 minutes mark at high level with linker3 but if you truly want to cut some minutes of it and go down from 20minutes you would need classes that allow you to kill the boss faster because with a comum wiz3linker2-3 thau build the worth part is always the boss, is where it take the most time and right now unless your build a character for that dg alone it seems to be really hard but hey farming dg is not where wiz shine as farm character if you want to create wiz for farm you just need wiz3-wl and farm lodge -demon prison2 and so on, it will give fair more money than 145.