Tree of Savior Forum

100% uptime skills lacking 30 min duration

of course i have. and i absolutely hate repressing elemental essence every 20 second. truth is, i dont. i press whenever im in between combo gap. or the start of the every cm stage. i dont go out of my way to break the combo for just casting it, i lose more dps that way. the idea of pressing it costs nothing is truly ignorant, there are something call opportunity cost, and animation time.
sure you can make the argument of having a cd on it thats longer than the duration, and i would agree given if it lasts longer than 20 sec. just because it is ā€œpossibleā€ to keep it up 100% does not mean it is ok for it to last forever.

It is okay for it to last forever though. All of these skills that you profess would be ā€œOPā€ are in fact only cast before you start your rotation. You donā€™t need to keep Essence up constantly, you just tap it before you start doing ā– ā– ā– ā– , and ā€œanimation timeā€ is like half a second because it doesnā€™t even have a real animation.

Epee Garde is the same. You just use it before you start smashing your fencer combo. Problem? Just make em permanent.

Let me add a slightly different skill: Frenzy.
No cooldown of sort. Low sp cost. Stays up all the time as long as it has stacks. Gets removed if it has no stacksā€¦so if you cast it and donā€™t hit something immediatly after, you have to cast it again.
Whatā€™s the point of removing it beside being annoying? It has got a 1s cooldown anyway, you would just recast it. Just make it a toggle and put it at 0 stacks instead of expiring.

2 Likes

pls ner cyos more, reduce the pull from kinectic pull or whatever that skill kinoĀ“s use that pull you across the map from 20 screens away thx

It better if have more uptime on buf but also remove mechanik.
Partibuf should be strong on caster and weak on parti for Kompensation.

This game has too much OP with strong self-buf + strong partibuf from slave/supportbuild.
Better nerf here so getting buff from others is weaker than if used by self (e.g. compare Pardoner buf shop and actual buf on Priest for how should scaling)

Absolutely disagree. This totally undermine the purpose of a support character.

Iā€™m gonna nitpick this bit because rebuffing in GTW and Boruta can be nearly impossible when you use weapon swaps (min-maxing for buffs that have 100% uptime (Finestra/Sharp Spear one of which is now 30min)).

Iā€™m fine with 100% up time buffs requiring effort as long as they can be done in the content I want them most for but that just isnā€™t the case atm.

Tbh swordy with that skill+2 is pure hax. That being said yes the game should make weapon swapping less buggy and smoother and faster

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.