Tree of Savior Forum

What skills can you use with circling on archer tree

What archer skills can you use with circling and have a good synergy with it.
we already know multishots one of them so whats the other skills. i didn’t find any while searching the forum and reddit about this. not including the r7 skills.

like does MA + circling hit all mob?

I don’t know a list, but anything that has AoE attack ratio instead of fixed targets or single targets.

Why are certain skills AoE attack ratio hidden anyways?

MA has hitcount, it will always disappear after its hitcount, so no need for Circling.

Circling affects:
Archer Multishot.
Ranger Barrage.
Quarrel Shooter Caltrops, pavise, teardown.
Hunter pet attacks if you can fit all enemies together in front of your pet [edit, much thanks to compo] => not coursing and retrieve.
Sapper Punji stakes, spike shooter.
Falconer sonic strike.
Reiter concentrated fire, wildshot.
Musketeer Snipe, Covering fire, penetration shot.
Cannoneer all skills, except Siege Burst.
Hakkapalle Stormbolt, Sharkhugging.
Mergen skills (not arrow rain). Currently some users are testing this on Kr forums, I am gathering info.

2 Likes

Not the single targets one though, coursing or retrieve are single target.

I’ve yet to be in a party with another falconer, one can dream.

1 Like

The following are all Archer skills that work with Circling.

Keep in mind however, some of these skills, while they do work, are very impractical.

For example, Rush Dog does work with Circling, but the hitbox of Rush Dog is so small, you would need a Cryomancer or Linker to even make this combo noticeable or effective.

Archer:

• Multi Shot

Quarrel Shooter:

• Rapid Fire

Ranger:

• Barrage (unconfirmed)
  • High Anchoring
  • Time Bomb Arrow

Hunter:

• Rush Dog

Sapper:

• Claymore
  • Detonate Traps (unconfirmed)
  • Collar Bomb (unconfirmed)
  • Spike Shooter

Scout:

• Flare Shot

Rogue:

• Backstab

Fletcher:

• Crossfire
  • Magic Arrow
  • Divine Machine Arrow (unconfirmed)

Falconer:

• Hovering
  • Pheasant
  • Sonic Strike

Schwarzer Reiter:

• Concentrated Fire
  • Caracole
  • Retreat Shot (unconfirmed)
  • Wild Shot

Cannoneer:

• Cannon Shot
  • Shootdown
  • Siege Burst
  • Cannon Blast

Musketeer:

• Covering Fire
  • Snipe
  • Penetration Shot
  • Butt Stroke
  • Bayonet Thrust
2 Likes

I’d like to point out that hovering doesn’t deal splash damage, it’s a single target attack.

Falcons have an AoE Attack Ratio of 0. For some reason they do not adopt the Archer’s AoE Attack Ratio. You need two falconers to make Hovering splash, but it can splash.

This list seems complete.

Retreat shot will hit skill level amount of targets, think it’s fixed.
I think fletcher crossfire will always hit all targets caught in the explosion, similar to magic arrow and divine machine arrow, and scout flare.
Collar bomb will hit all targets close to the two colliding targets.
Ranger time bomb arrow (explosion) is AoE?

If only I knew another falconer to test this out. I’ll keep it in mind if I ever have the chance.

I know for a fact Crossfire, Flare Shot, and Time Bomb Arrow’s explosion require AoE Attack Ratio and/or Circling to hit more targets, from first hand experience.

I’ve never used Divine Machine Arrow but I assumed it would follow suit.

I also don’t have an SR, it’s the only Archer build I don’t have at 280 yet, so you could be right.

1 Like

Thanks, I will collect this info.

My reiter retreat shot can’t surpass skill level amount of targets. Amount of targets increases by +1 when I equip the gun which grants +1 level to skills.

Nice thank you for the info. Im trying to make a Falc c3 so i was wondering what to put after A3>__ >__>Falc3. im in the middle of going wugu1 + qs or just go with wugu2.

1. wugu + qs have some lure and poison = benefit for casting multishot lvl15

2. wugu2 just poison and ground aoe.

so any advice what to take other than those 2?

You could take ranger1 & rogue1 for feint&barrage.

My Falconer3 build is Archer2 Sapper3 Falconer3, mostly for the Spike Shooter combo.

I’d probably recommend Archer3 Sapper2 Falconer3 for you, not necessarily for combos, but because Broom Trap itself is just dirty and scales to gear soooo well.

Wugushi2 is a high damage great alternative but it does not scale to crit rate making it not the best option for the rest of your build which somewhat thrives off of it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know for a fact Crossfire require AoE Attack Ratio and/or Circling to hit more targets, from first hand experience.

I have a total aoe attack ratio of 0 and I still hit all enemies with crossfire, I don’t think this is true at all.

I heard there was anti-synergy with barrage and circling though.

You know, I just came back to correct myself, I realized I wasn’t actually sure if Crossfire did require it or not. I think the reason I was thinking it didn’t is because between latency and hitboxes I felt like it didn’t always hit everything.

You’re right, I double checked, I was wrong, my apologies.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have seen some tests, you should check the latest posts in the video thread, or the pictures inside my other thread.
Mergen Homing arrow/Koochaksal = similar to multishot with circling, you will hit all mobs.

1 Like

So I finally encountered another falconer! He had Circling at Lv 4. I have hovering at Lv10. Tested against 4 bunched together red truffle at alemeth and it didn’t splash.

So Hovering is a single target skill. would of been great if it wasn’t but, it is.

1 Like