Tree of Savior Forum

[SPECIAL OFFER] Reset Pack DLC

From the DLC yes, only 1 character can be reset. We are however going to add new ways you might get them in-game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

this man asking the real question and I would like an answer too

well, it seems that they’ll released the price as soon as the dlc is available for purchase on july 25… if they did want to tell us the price now, they would’ve posted the price already…

Thanks for that, I’wont using it now but keep it as assurance for R9 is good.

Naisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dev team.
But how to save 3k5 people left?

The DLC for NA servers will be $9.99.
The rest of the products will be priced the same way our previous DLC products have been priced. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you only buy one pack or multiple packs?

why only once per account?
many players have more than 1 character…

1 Like

Not TOS anymore
MOS. = Milk of Savior

2 Likes

DLC products can only be bought once per account as per Steam guidelines.
The contents and price of the product have been settled while taking that into account.

I was planning on waiting for Rank 9 reset, but i wanted to reset a weird build i end up keeping after the Reset event. This seems quite an affordable price, i was expecting way more.

Well, that’s surprisingly fair.

As I thought:

From the DLC page:

As you may know, it is our goal to develop each class to stand out on its own so that no matter the choice in build or advancement, players can feel a sense of satisfaction in their decision. By improving each class through its own unique strengths, traits, and values, we hope that, even when given the chance to reset, players will no longer find it necessary.
However, we understand that this goal has yet to be realized and we understand the very difficulty behind this

• Release an unfinished patch
  • Wait the free reset event to end
  • Do not release the promised list of changes
  • Apply a ninja patch
  • Sell rank reset
  • Profit
13 Likes

When reseted do you still have to do the tedious quests? For example warlock 1 has a super cancerous and time consuming quest.

3 Likes

You won’t have to re-do the unlocking quests for certain classes, but advancement quests will still be in place.

i’m against the idea of having rank resets as it removes the repercussions of making bad decisions or not researching before hand. people blame bad translations and tool tips etc. but with how leveling up is so easy these days, you can just make a new character. it’s like when you do science experiments, you have a hypothesis and the results are not what you expected. you just learn from that and start anew. that’s part of what makes me stay in this game.

another point about rank resetting is the case of some builds being obsolete with future updates. players should understand the risks of making meta builds and not blame imc for making their characters obsolete in the future. there is a reason why they are META and the idea of them being strong is volatile. instead of making meta builds, people should seek to find flexible builds that are not dependent on what’s effective to date or at least have a plan for your future ranks. i am not against meta builds but i must stress out that every build has their strengths and weaknesses. take note of them and be prepared for what it entails.

i can’t blame imc for giving it out though as most of the players want to have this available. good thing is that it’s a dlc and not tradable. at least there is still a limit to resetting and it’s not something that you can do on a whim.

oh sorry why it “NOT BE TRADABLE

why have to impress who will not buy it anyways?

make it tradable and make the market flow it own ways / who want to sell got to sell, who didn’t want to paid in real money can offer this reset with silver.

PS. this isn’t interesting anymore.

6 Likes

Nice. Even indie mmos offer free resets whenever major balance changes are made. Here you have to pay 10 dollars if you want your character to be playable after a patch. And that’s per character. And that’s also considering how unpredictable the so-called “balance” patches can be. Kind of like what happened during the first reset event and the following stealth patches right after the event ended.

6 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan Will the Rank Reset Voucher allow us to take hidden class quests such as Appraiser, Shinobi, etc. assuming we don’t have a Class Unlock Vouchers?