Tree of Savior Forum

FanArts! :D Show your Stuff!

I realized there is no FanArt Forum so far :< So how about we have a collection Thread? :3 (i found an old one but i do not really want to necro a month old thread)

Rules are simple:

• has to be made/created/drawn by yourself
  • has to be related to Tree of Savior
  • can not be just manipulated stuff like screenshots thrown together

So i guess i will start :slight_smile: I am really curious what people created so far : D

(Wallpapersize can be downloaded on dA http://blueberry-milk.deviantart.com/art/Wirsingkatze-552770558 )

17 Likes

:O!!! nice!, you can upload in 1920 x 1080 :D!!!

I didn’t know i can upload things here O.O i just copied the img url from dA xD
Well glad someone likes it ^.^
Now i hope more people post their art so i can get some more motivation out of it ^.^

Oh… My… GAWWWD DAWWW SO CAYUTE!!! I can’t believe I killed these cuties without remorse these past few days.

1 Like

me too QQ at first we thought they were kitties o.o

A quick sketch

13 Likes

@Whitesnow Wah this looks soo good :smiley: you have a totaly great style there :3

@Edward_Teach looks nice. What do you mean to tired to finish it? Just take your time ^^ This thread is not runing away :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! A friend I met during CBT asked if I could draw her so it’s good timing to post here :smile:

The img resolution is 1024x576, You can create in 1920x1080?

̶G̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶B̶e̶r̶r̶y̶’̶s̶ ̶D̶e̶v̶i̶a̶n̶t̶A̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶1̶9̶2̶0̶x̶1̶0̶8̶0̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶
Oooooor just click this.

2 Likes

Ahhh so cute! This was one of my favourite monsters from cbt! <3

After the test, I drew my cryomancer with a cbt key (lol):

I hope there will be a lot more TOS fanarts after the game is released! :muscle:

8 Likes

When I got my beta key, mine was like:

And I was like:
"Hehehehe. Guys, stand back.

Imma do this."

./slur!.
I have a new wallpaper :stuck_out_tongue:

Who ISN’T using that as their new Wallpaper? It is so well done and visually appealing that I just… mmm wanna kinda rip it to pieces because well that’s what I’ve done for a few days.

1 Like

@pixelp0p woah so cute O.O your coloration style is so nice <3

@sebaturen me too ^^; but seeing someone else use it makes me blush x.x

@Garrnett uhm thanks? o.o and… this up there ^ … °///°

I was thinking of maybe doing another one with a Hanaming I did not find much cute creatures in game, wich is sad, because i really prefere the cute monster style from RO ;<

1 Like

Nothing much here, just ToS drawing, on the right it is supposed to be my character with the cupcake hat XD

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/a/4a5bd935e8843ecb78903bf21be862ea97494b2c.jpg

8 Likes

@Supra wuh looks great :smiley:

Thank you :smiley: ( edited after poi poi)

@Supra they look nice, but are not ToS related… :confused: this Thread has rules for that. Sorry…

ah sorry, i think i messed up posting on this thread instead of the other one. I thoguht this thread was the other one about art xD. (“Show your artwork! …plz?” thread).