Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

Any source on that? Never heard this one before.

I read on kTOS thread, they also debat about DEX or STR but for Fencer

Hey guys! Iā€™m watching this thread since yesterday and i wanna thank you all for the discussion! Itā€™s helping me a lot since i was really in doubt about everything on Archer, specially the stats distribution!

My build is going to be a little different from this one, iā€™m thinking about Archer>QS3>Archer>Schwarzer Reiter 2. Still going to be an auto-attacking build, but with more mobility(and maybe more survivability?)

Still wondering about the Rank 5+, you guys think that A3+QS3 is better than this path iā€™m following?

Think the Kneeling + Run is off. You are adding B16 at H27 and H28. This is affecting H30 which is alright if we are just using Kneeling Shot. It isnā€™t alright with Running though since it would raise the average in the middle of the equation of that instead of the end.

I would say it needs to be cut from H27 and H28 and added to H30. Then K30 (the field for KS + Run) can be the average of H27 and H28.

BTW, why is K30ā€™s equation H30 + H30 x 2.8? Shouldnā€™t it only be H30 (now average of H27 and H28 after the change) once x 2.8?

And I think I know why your numbers seem lower than mine. You are using a base attack of 1264 - 1492. For my pure STR KS + Run I had 1911 ATK and pure DEX had 1718 atk. I think you arenā€™t giving yourself a weapon? That would make up the 400 atk difference.

Good catch on the flat damage error. I moved it to a separate box.

Running Shot adds a second attack to your auto that does damage equal to your auto attack times the multiplier.

Ex: Rank 1 Running Shot is a +40% additional damage attack, so it would be Auto + Auto & .40.

You could simplify it to auto * 3.8.

Actually, IIRC I should be adding 2*flat damage to the running shot damage, because it should be like how the Priest Sacrement separate attack gets flat damage bonuses separately.

The sheet is set to a hybrid state allocation right now. Strength is set to 247 and Dex to 158 base.

Attack is set to sum Strength + Gear Attack Bonuses
Min is set to sum Attack + Weapon Min + Gear Min Attack Bonuses
Max is set to sum Attack + Weapon Max + Gear Max Attack Bonuses

If you change the Str/Dex values in the Base column, youā€™ll see the changes to Attack and Min/Max damage.

I see, in your calculation post, you added the base damage from character level twice. Once as the ā€œbodyā€ and another time separately as equipmentā€¦

[quote=ā€œEternalRiftā€]313 STR x 1.6 = 501 STR = 501 damage. 501 (STR) + 510 (Didel) + (10 + 5 + 35 + 35 + 50 + 287 = 502 damage from equipment) + 50 (Kneeling
attribute) + 52 + 9(Kneeling base damage) + 287 body = 1911 damage from
body. Level 7 Running Shot = + 280% damage. 1624 x 2.8 = 5351 damage.

DEX:
7 STR x 1.6 = 11 STR. 11 (STR) + 510 (Didel) + 502 from
equipment) + 50 (Kneeling) + (52 + 315 (Kneeling scaling)) + 278 (body) =
1718 damage x 2.8 (level 7 run) = 4810 damage
[/quote]

I assume ā€œ278ā€ in the dex calc is a typo for 287 (reversing the 8 and 7).

So both values are off by 287.

For future pvp should i do a2 q3 scout 1?

So erm you do know how running shot works? How the damage is calculated? Do you have a QS c3 that you can test in itos?

dont use bow, use grand cross (lvl 40 crossbow) doesnt matter you dont have arde dagger, this crossbow will give you 2 lvls of running shot (actually 2 lvls for every QS skill) , wich will increase like 80 % (200 from lvl 5, 280 from lvl 7) the additional dmg on the skill, also itā€™s durations in 4 seconds, so even the crossbow has lower dmg than a bow, overall youā€™ll do more dmg, and has more aspd than a bow :P.

and once you get arde dagger, youā€™ll see how the enemy melt on your sight.

for even more dps, if you go archer 2, youā€™ll get another buff wich will give you more aspd, and more dmg, and critical rate, on the price of not moving and not beeing able to do anything but AA.

Forgot about the extra levels that some xbows give qs. +2 from xbow and another +2 from monster gems would be what iā€™m assuming that guy in the video has on.

So from experience of someone playing this build at 140 right now. Personally didnā€™t have any issue leveling if a bit SP hungry before QS 3 as I spammed oblique shot. After getting running shot it was like GG, my single dps is really good as during mission runs I have kited a boss while my party kill the other one and I have out dps a lot of parties lol.

Stat wise Iā€™m around 18x str 7x dex 5x con? I canā€™t check coz sever down about around there and doing really good damage so far. Got an arde and shot my dmg up a lot. Going to try for a +2 QS xbow to see how that is.

those 2 lvls of QS improves like hell your dps, specially if you get xbow to +8 or +9 (it will hit similar to a lvl +0 120 xbow), after that you have a lvl 220 wich is the natural improve of the grand cross, but until that, the lvl 40 +8-9 (or better if you have money) is the way to go ! =)

Iā€™m curious coz i seen video of AA build use musket as the main AA weapon, does musket have higher base than xbow? Like xbow sub to use running shot than switch to musket for higher damage or that person juts doing it for the hell of it?

Also how much would it cost to get a 40 xbow to +8-9?

well so far i can tell you that as a musketteer you need both sets of weapons, xbow plus shield/dagger and a musket, since you canā€™t use musketterā€™s skills without it, in terms of pure dmg, musket wins by far, in terms of dps, xbow is the way, so if you are planning on doing AA use the xbow, otherwise go musket (specially in pvp, you want a musket in pvp)

as for your question, i got mine +8 with about 200-250k, i just failed once to +8 (like went stright to +7, went back to +6. and then to +8), is not that much if you think about it, you can farm that in a couple of hours at lvl 150+, iā€™m even thinking onn getting a +10 one, once i got my arde dagger (wich improves a lot the dmg, specially for qs3)

Hi do you know how is running shot damage calculated?

Do you also use sacrament when training?

It adds a second line of damage that is 200% of your original auto attack.

As for sacrament unless you have an arde or something that adds a lot of property damage its worthless.

Strange, never saw that the damage from Running is actually a second hit. It feels slightly nicer that Running gets kinda nice bonus since I thought it was just the saw 200% (+ 80% from +2 xbow). Would that mean it gets bonus damage twice then?

Donā€™t forget about weapon switching. Its fairly trivial to switch to the Grand Cross, cast Running Shot, then switch back to a higher damage bow (or crossbow w/Arde dagger). Its what youā€™ll be doing with the musket, so its a good idea to get the rhythm down early.

Are you sure this is how it works? Admittedly it looks like just a spam of numbers, but I feel like all of them, instead of just every other like you are saying, are significantly higher with Running Shot going.

Yes I tested it out, i auto w/o it its just 1 number but with it it pops two number. I was surprised too when I noticed so I tested it out. And with sacrment and other stuff adds even mroe lines.

need a little help with stat distribution since i followed a guide that had 1:3 STR:DEX ratio and apparently i messed up according to this topic.

currently iā€™m at around 13x dex and 7x str but iā€™m guessing itā€™s not ā€œtooā€ late to switch it up.

iā€™m 115 atm and ideally how should i go from here? just pump str until what point?