Tree of Savior Forum

50,000 Kills Later~

Well, I don’t know why you expected IMC to give you an answer, it’s not their responsability if the fan database messed up.

So now do you a favor and go input your data in the fan databse so your hard work won’t go to waste.

new video

2 Likes

Yeah doing it right now, taking necessary screenshots and give it away into tosbase…

1 Like

drop 2 months ago in the early maps

if this happens in real life imagine the outcry…

50k turtle killed for a single boater.
OP is turtle hitler

4 Likes

Well this is interesting. Journal doesn’t show Infrorocktor drops it. Unless its visual glitch.

Can you screenshot Item Journal? Example below.

2 Likes

many items seem to disappear from my journal as well even though I got 'em.

Yeah I noticed as well. Item Journal is only hope to see where it drops o3o.

I’ve dropped 3 venier recipes, not a one shows up on Yellow Candle Spiders for me.

13 Likes

Thank you so much. Now I can continue my neverending genocide on Infrorocktors.

I hope you get it soon! X:

rekt
/20rektnoscoperekt

Hi. How did you farm those? By switching channels constantly or by staying at the same channel forever? If the drop has a static % then switching channels is fine… But I have a hard time to believe there’s static %, I’m pretty sure the game has an order to drop things based on some crazy formula, I mean the dropped items are based on the respawn, not after death, (there’s an Oracle’s ability that “predicts” the drop, that basically can confirm what I’m trying to say), therefore I believe staying at the same channel can increase your chance to get a rarer drop (basically you have divided your handwork by the amount of channels you’ve switched, unless you were really trying to attempt a massive luck, if the game had a static % you could have dropped after 50.000 easily, % has solid results).
I’m not here delivering facts, I’m just giving you an example that there are many ways to work with RNG, and it could be a possibility on how the game works regarding monster’s drops, I’ve been testing quite a long time and that’s how I feel, but it’s hard to confirm without the exact formula delivered by IMC. It’s also different than opening cubes, they have a different RNG mechanic, easier to analyze, but that’s a subject to another topic.

Kinda want it, but i dont think i can kill 50k mons for a hat

1 Like

I want a cat ear hood. I would kill 50 million mons for one for those.

Something like this. Yes please.

2 Likes

@rennakirisame GL getting ur boater …
May the Goddess of Teets and wine guide your blade to victory,and your hands covered blood of the innocent as you carve your way through the turtles remains in search of your precious~!

Speaking of costumes~
I just want a head costume that looks like this though…

3 Likes

A full mask of that would be hilarious.

1 Like

Looks at face
I dont think i have warts… last i check i’m a sad 12 yo …

Stares at Mushroom head
Either that or “You become what you eat”…though i doubt i ate any yet Oo

I Think…I Feel…I Became…

Edit: Someone started that topic =p had to bring it here for lols

1 Like