Tree of Savior Forum

50,000 Kills Later~

How many kills before you got 1? And I assume it is from Infrorocktor.

how many hours you spent doing this?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE MY FRIEND !!

27k no gem ; D

1 Like

If this question is for me, I spent around 23 hour for 50k kills.

One Pieceā€¦It Exists!

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind, can you show your Adventurer Journal log on Infrorocktor? As well side view of the hat.

Got it on my 1300 th kill, hehe.

Adventurer Log on Infrorocktor please :v

nobody thinks in their families :frowning:

Maybe its not only about the number of kills you got?
I believe the drop rates are RNG here.

When they say 10% drop rate. It doesnt mean you get the item from 1 of 10 kills.
thatā€™s why thereā€™s a guy in here who got it in 1300.
if i roll a number and get a number of 10 or less i get the drop. etc.
RNGsus. amen.

Them and their friends and families are all dead.

The ā€œ1300 Killsā€ guy was talking about Monster Gem above.

Anywho, Iā€™m yet to get solid answers here. Sure the screenshot shows the hat but I have trust issue until I satisfied with info that I can dig. Hence I asked for Adventurerā€™s Log (Although I would prefer a video showing them equip/unequip and run around with it).

By far, I only saw 2 vague screenshot and both from SA server. I donā€™t know why they censor their name even. Something doesnā€™t seem right if they start censoring things :v

I have trust issues, dont want my nick in exhibition but definitely it not fake, if you wanna see come to silute chanel 1 local screenshot. My intention is to prove that existist, its real.

Allright went there for a brief moment. Thanks for the clarification.

omg it exists ā€¦ooohhhh legendary hat gimme
then again, i would prefer a video before i start hunting 100k infrorocktors

You donā€™t need to give your nickname, you just need to print the jornal (just like OP and Abel_Orihara Burizonero did) to people be sure that was droped by an infrorocktor and how many you killed.

iĀ“m recording a video

LoL seriously?! A video? Why? Why do you need to record a video if they are asking just for a journal picture? Its too simple for you?
:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::confused::confused::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Just take a screenshot on your Adventurer Journal on Infrorocktor.

The reason for video is on wearing the hat, since there is a way that you can inject some files on client side and make it real (Like a post about Luchador costume in other thread). Or eh, Photoshop do wonders o3o

You already proven the hat indeed real when I went on your server earlier so its a slight relief to me (And all of us that wants the hat too).