Tree of Savior Forum

Zealot Pre-Quest and Issues

I am having a ridiculously hard time switching to Zealot. I don’t understand why this is even so hard (damn Koreans…) because the quests should be somewhat simple to carry out if you read the text… there is absolutely no way I can do a quest if it has messy text and no actual details. First of all, there is no Igyti Seashore on the map. Cranto Shore is a cute place but I have YET to find these 5 slabs in the area I’m supposed to be looking for. An almost unreadable version of help with this questline is available in Korean, which is absolutely no help. No one in the regular world has even attempted to switch to Zealot since the rank-up (plea for players to come back to a dying game) event ended… Does someone even have a sliver of an idea of how to proceed with this questline? If that is even possible since I’m dealing with IMC???

1 Like

Try Igti Coast instead, I think that should be the map you’re looking for. (It’s connected to Cranto Coast anyway )

Is there a spawn rate of the tombstones? Im at the part where you look at the forests but I cant seem to find them

according to the korean guide, it’s once every 4hrs for 30 min

1 Like

got a link to that guide?

1 Like

Hidden classes weren’t enough, all rank8 shall have the same fate.