Tree of Savior Forum

Yet another Yellow-Eyed Flower post

Hello there,
I’ve been trying to get the flower for quite a while now and I’m still to see it.
I’ve seen multiple hints and tips, experience sharing about the flower but none of them seems to work for me.

I’ve read those patchnotes:

and it says:

Shinobi Advancement Conditions (Yellow-Eyed Flower)

• The Yellow-Eyed Flower will no longer disappear when picked by another player.
  • The flower will now last for 15 minutes instead of 5.
  • This flower will only appear in a certain area of Alemeth Forest, in 4 different spots (1 spot at a time).

What or where are those 4 new spawns? I’ve seen no conclusive information on the matter.

edit:
I’ve been talking to people who took it today:
• The flower right now is bugged and it’s not showing its sprite. Only the space-bar prompt shows up when you are close enough.
• Alemeth Channel 4 is bugged, stay away from it.
• It’s confirmed that it spawns 4 hours after the channel went from 0 to 1 players. If it goes back to 0 players, the timer resets. Channel swapping is a bad habit then.

edit2:
I’ve seen to find the spawns thanks to http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=12633
Quoting it:

1 Like

so… case closed already?

There are multiple threads about it already, some opened in the last month, with the same informations:

TLDR:

New Locations:

• Make sure you’re alone when you enter a channel;
  • Don’t swap channels, ever;
  • Wait time is 3 to 6 hours;
  • Once spawned, it stays up for 15 minutes, but everyone now can collect it;

isn’t it 15 minutes?

not 4:50-6 hours?

Edited /20charactersbullsh1t/

I have a character inside ch1 for 10 straight hours right now and I’m yet to see a flower.

I’ve done the quest twice (once on my Corsair pre-patch, and once on my Mergen, post patch, for the title) and never went past the 4 hours mark, still, I don’t doubt other players feedback and I can believe if it doesn’t spawn exactly at around 4 hours (that’s why I included the time range there, given the infos in other threads) but 10 hours is simply too much, my only guess is that it probably spawned and de-spawned after 15 minutes, you just couldn’t see it.

I’m on ch1 checking every 10 minutes and I have a friend on ch2 doing the same thing.
We both didn’t see a single flower yet.

a guy earlier (like 20min after I logged in) said that the flower is bugged and the sprite is not showing up, so we need to walk near it to see the space-bar prompt

I can confirm that even if you stand in the middle, you won’t be able to see the 4 spawn points correctly, I tried to use ZoomyPlus addon to avoid to keep running around but it won’t load the monsters too far away from me (same with objects, like the flower for example) so I was forced to ask for help to a friend.
Then, we decided I’d look for it at Point 1 & 2, and he will look for it at Point 3 & 4, same channel, and we had no issues like that.
At around 4 hours in, he found the flower at Point 4 and we both were able to collect it, end of the story.
We both could see the flower, the sprite was well hidden behind the tree, but it glows and gives off some white-ish particles, so you won’t miss it.
This was done around 2-3 weeks ago, if this last maintenance broke it somehow, I have no idea.

We found it right now on spawn 1. 10h40min of waiting.
We even shouted it so people shouldn’t get through this pain.

Uploading…

Can i collect the flower before i start the quest?

yes.
I have collected it on a level 15 swordsman once. (had a second computer open with a swordie in that location just for the flower pre-patch)

BTW, i have tested this new location thing. still 4+hours wait and flower spawns. tested 2 times. both times it worked. once was in location 2 the other in location 4.

1 Like