Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow Eyed Flower Petal

So this is starting to get ridiculous, I’ve been camping this spot while checking all channels every hour for the past 20 hours continuously and it still did NOT spawn…

Might help: I GOT IT! Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal (Trying to help future ninjas)

same problem , been camping at alemeth forest for 15+ hours and no flower spawn ,varena server

Shinobi 228 here, The class are extremally Weak , i abandoned the class, this quest is riduclous and expensive to make, and the class omg , SO WEAK…go Dragoon

Agree. 275 shinobi here. Just forget about the god damn quest and go dragoon.

240 shinobi here

Worst class in the game, If I could go back in time I would tell me to spend my time making a Quarrel Shooter 3 or even a Dragoon

same here ive been camping for days is there any requirement or quest that u should take in order for the flower to appear?

so the job advance is tough and yet the class is weak ?

This flower is just pure bullshit. It’s been 40 hours of total camping time and still no damn flower… I’m just gonna go contact support, they should just give it to me at this point, i mean, 40 hours! Jesus christ…

they would just reply you automated message, this is what they reply to me when i send them a ticket

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll be sure to forward this to our development team for review and a possible fix. We appreciate your patience and understanding while they are investigating the matter.

If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team