Tree of Savior Forum

Would you play ToS in the non-English versions/servers?

Would you play ToS in the non-English versions/servers?
Assuming there are absolutely no barriers besides language (and possible latency/lag), would you play the other servers that come out before the International one? (or an English one)

If so, would you switch over to the International/English server once it’s released?

I’d probably play the Korean server since it will most likely be the first to be officially released, but I’d definitely switch over to the English server when it’s out.

1 Like

I would, and I would switch over. I want to play this game asap just to see if it can replaced RO for me for the future. It’s also a nice way to 1 up everyone else before the game comes out to my more local server.

I will most probably play the Korean server when it is OBT or officially launched.

Yes, I would play and yes, I would switch over later.

same thing as @ZetaGhost, except that I will totally give up Ro -I think- soo long time that I look for a game which is full pleasant to me …

I won’t play in any server other than international/English server. I’ve some important things to do with my international guild.

If it’s a good game (I sure think it’ll be) and our publisher (which in Brazil would probably be LevelUp) learns to treat customers better and set up better localizated servers which don’t have ping spikes bigger than the international ones, yes.

And I’m telling you the truth, the reason that so many brazilians don’t want to play in their own servers is because we sometimes get better ping playing NA servers, LOL! In bRO, it would generally be something between 30~80ms, but it had horrible spikes to 250~300ms out of nowhere, not to mention total stuttering sometimes, the server would just not respond for like 3 or 4 seconds, then update. This never happened with iRO for me and other brazilians.

It even looks like brazilian game servers are behind seven proxies. I wonder what gamemasters do behind them.

Would ? Maybe, but even if i wanted to, i have no way to get an korean account with all that special korean security stuff.

I might. if i can in the first place (lol). thought i might just wait for the international version to be released.
i guess it depends on how badly i want to play it at that time. =_=

Yes, this is just a take on opinions.
For obvious reasons, we will not discuss the legality of this issue.

This is absolutely a ‘what if’ thread.

I’ll stick with international/english server, even if it’s somewhat laggy.

More people, more attention…I had a bad experience playing in a local server here, so I want to avoid it from now on.

possibly but only if say the only version being released was korean and there were no hints that any sort of localization was planned. that and if my hype was high enough. :turtle:

well most people here wait for the beta, but not because it is in english, more because they could not get into the cbt, so be rest assured, I would play it.