Tree of Savior Forum

World Name - what is it?

Any RO fan would know that their world is Midgard, while FFXIV has Hydaelyn, and Guild Wars 2 has Tyria. Has anybody found out the name of our world yet?

Mind. Blown

I hadn’t thought of that until now.

Gaia or Yggdrasil. Those are my best guess.

… OM Goodness…

Thats… sad

TOS dont have one

Usually those are names of continents riiiight?

Long ago, Emperor Zachariel succeeded in uniting the land’s disparate countries under his banner. The resulting nation was known simply as “the Kingdom,” for no other nations were known to exist outside Zachariel’s rule. Zachariel established a new city as the Kingdom’s capital, around a tree known as the Divine Tree. Every year, priests would gather in the capital city to bless it.

i guess it’s “the Kingdom” now LMAO

Actually, your best bet would be to look at lithuanian mythos and discern it from that because iirc yggdrasil and etc are all nordic. The names related to entire worlds vs continents are ripped directly from irl mythologies.

Dausos or Dangus, the home of good souls. Dausos is on a high mountain (Latvian Debeskalns, or Norse Valhalla),

Best guess for now.

4 Likes

Didn’t know. TIL :smiley:

I can’t seem to find an exact word that lithuanian pagans used to refer to their entire world though, like Midgard for instance. Dausos is probably closer to a holy city/hall like how Valhalla just houses warriors in heaven.

People are only talking about this now after a month?

I guess it was still informative :slight_smile:

Saviorland

/20charrrr