Tree of Savior Forum

Wizzzzard's Twitch community

Name of the community site: Wizzzzard’s Twitch Community
Website URL: www.twitch.tv/wizzzzard
Number of registered members (size of community): ~3400 Followers
Country (Language): English in chat
Description of the site: Yo guys what’s up, I’m Wizzzzard. I’m usually a Ragnarok Online streamer that will dedicate his time to Tree Of Savior, while I can play it (Played during the first iCBT and of course I’ll play in the 2nd one)
My plans for the upcoming iCBT2 is starting of with a 24h stream as, well a Wizard class^^
After that I’ll play everyday till the beta ends. I hope I’ll see some of you tuning in and have fun discussing about the game. :smile:

Important note: I DO NOT REQUEST FOR BETA KEYS. The main goal of this post is to gather new people to converse about the game and have fun with :smile:

6 Likes

Hi there Wizzzzard :smiley: Hope you will finally get partnered with ToS coming up!

I’ll :wink:

I am hyped! Will be watching your stream a lot.

1 Like

Hey look, I found someone that’s actually sane in the Fansites category and wants to do things for the greater good.

Now for real this time, I think you’re probably posting in the wrong forum category with the intentions of your topic post. All in all, good post.

1 Like

sup wizz

( i watch your stream occasionally )

1 Like

True. “Community” would make more sense for this topic.

Wasn’t sure because of the forum description…

The Community forum felt off, as that is more like single players saying “Hello”

Hey Wizz, european server will be Gabija, as this one is located in Paris. Looks like there will be two others located in NY and LA

EDIT: Apperently all three servers seem to be located in the US

Hmm I wonder where we should start playing on

Maybe they will still add a server located in europe. I hope they announce the server before the 27th so people can decide and plan beforehand

Well in theory I did not notice major lags during the first iCBT, so I guess it wouldn’t matter too much if there wont be an European server. In the meantime I created a strawpoll to decide where we will start on: http://strawpoll.me/5804154

So here we go, the hype gets real
In case they re-open the other servers, I/we will start on “Zemyna” (Remember the Z for Wizzzzard :wink: )
I secured some beta keys for you, too. So be sure to tune in for a chance to get one key :smile:

Cya tomorrow,
Wizzzz

Ragnarok will miss you so much. :smile:

After it survived like 15 years, it will (hopefully) survive the one month beta xD