Tree of Savior Forum

WizC3-ThauC3-FF

WizC3-ThauC3-FF Its viable?
I like so much thaumaturge class, so i want a build that i can play it. i think that this build is good in paper, but i don’t know if its good in game.
Stats: Full INT and with transpose i can go full CON or CON/INT.

I saw too a build with WizC1-PyroC1-LinkerC1-ThauC3-FF full INT too; but i don´t know if is good taking pyro and linker C1 only.

Anyone can help me with it?

Ty.

this was my intended build (I thought that buffs scale with bonus stat points and +10% per rank bonus, misread in ToS mechanics pdf)
But after realising I was wrong about buff I decided to go Sorc1-2 for damage, tanky guy, buffs etc.

I personally think 2nd is better, because you will be more useful for party with your link and it adds some AoE which you lack I suppose with first build, but of course trade off is 50% dmg buff for yourself and not safe channell)
Linker 1 is fine, it’s 5 targets, L2 is 8 and L3 10(?), if you manage to get dandel gem you would get 6 targets (or divine might)

Pyro 1, well, with cafrisun and arde your autoattacks will hurt (and you can buy sacrament from chaplains for extrrra dmg), fireballs are ok for solo play, but really underwhelming in party, flame ground is really nice skill, fire wall is meh, especially at low levels.

Sometimes i think that I should have chosen Cryo for shield attribute (mdef)

And what about WizC1-CryoC1-LinkerC2-ThauC3?

Cryo for cc+shield attribute
Linker c2 coz c1 is nerf…
Thau for buffs and coz i love it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I don’t like losing 7 rank to get linker c2 but if you like it why not

linker c2 got nerfed harder than linker c1 did.

C2 nerfed? i didn’t know

Spiritual chain got most of its shareable buffs removed.
Now the only notable one (in my opinion) is QS3’s running shot.