Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3->lnk1-? need help!

So, I’m currently at lv 101, wiz3-link1 but I don’t rly know what class to choose for the next rank(s). I was going to go for sorc2->featherfoot but I’m not convinced anymore… I kinda regret going for link1 just because now I feel like it’s a must to go for link2 but I wanna know if there exist any other options keeping link at 1.
maybe Thaumaturge? I saw that I could go thauma for my next rank but I dont rly know that class lol so if someone could give me a hand it would be nice

Btw I still like the idea of a sorc/featherfoot so if you guys say that is stil viable I’ll stick with that build

ps: I barely know english so pls don’t troll xD and thank u all :slight_smile:

Wiz3 - Link1 - Sorc2 - Featherfoot is viable.

Good:
Link -> Magic Missile
Link -> Featherfoot skill
Link -> help your Templeshooter summon
Wiz3 -> helps channeled featherfoot bloodsucking
Wiz3 -> damage boost
Sorc2 -> good pet command skills

You will need to get a Templeshooter card, and level the card.
Summon = SP drain, careful.

A post (guide) with a build similar to yours:

2 Likes

You can also go wiz3link1sorc3sage, wiz3link1sorc1necro3 or wiz3link3wl2 those 3 are the most common rank8 builds for wiz3link1

If i were you i’ll go wiz3 linker3 warlock

have you tried it yourself or recommendation based on videos?

here is my first char:

But for tldr don’t take featherfoot or sorcerer, and by god never go pyro

My second char i made after because my first was bad is a classic elelock.
The thing is, elelock is top tier atm, but with new rank elementalist circles, all 3 of them will fall off. I mean if you look at the power creep of rank 8, lets just say that at rank 9 it’s done.
So the best viable future proof build for aoe damage dealer magic is IMO, wiz3 because of utility and ofc godly quick cast, linker 3 because it’s utility damage based, and warlock because it’s atm the best “high tier” damage class.

1 Like

okie thanks im leveling my 2nd wiz char wiz3link3 now and thinking going warlock :slight_smile: i see videos from ktos seems cool and nice and jsut wondering what stats should be making 100 con rest int or 150 con rest int?

Go 4 int for 1 con and you good

can you say that this build at that stat build can work enough in pvp or it is just pure pve?

i guess for pvp full con+animus is still better, but you should be ok.
Then again pvp is garbage in this game and you will get one shot by stuff with no full con

Linker 1 is mostly PvP linker, you can do fine in PvE but people prefer higher ranks of Linker instead of you generaly, as more ranks on that, when MM gets balanced, won’t help you as much since you rarely get to aim more than 5 targets ad TBL.

The thing is ranks of linker are pretty good to be honest, it’s futureproof because it adds damage to your whole party, considering only Elememes can hit that many mobs.

Wiz 3 > Linker 3 > Warlock 2. Best PvE combination possible probably.

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 1/3 > Warlock 0/2. Solo PvE build. Necro is the best 1 rank filler if you are not taking Linker to it’s 3rd circle. Remember Flesh Cannon has a fixed cost, don’t know but its 250~500 silver. Necro 3 can have good damage output but you are still mostly useful because of Linker 2 at rank 8.

Wiz 3 > Linker 1 > Sorcerer 2 > Warlock. Sorcerer 2 adds a flat DPS modifier amount to your damage, it gets very high if you have a full INT build in mind and mostly no costs since everyone has to spam SP potions from a certain point on. Considering agains 1vs1 stationary target he can do ~66% the DPS of a Frost Cloud, and even using crazy matq values on my calculations it never dropped below 60%.

In meta game you have a limited number of spells you can cast, if I do only Ride, Theurge, Familiars, JP, HK , QC, MM, Sleep, PoA, Mastema, I can already have a mostly unstopabble rotation. That is the point where Temple Shooter becomes good, he will be your DPS add when you can only improve your rotation by TRADING spells.

What I mean is. Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorcerer 2 means you are taking 6 ranks taking mostly DPS “buffs”, this build, ET wise, will still rely on another Rank 2+ linker (generaly a Chrono 3 aswell) and on you playing good enough to make your party profit from both Linkers, which becomes sort of Hard with Pass.

Wiz 3 = quickcast = +50% magical damage.

Linker 1 = 50 single-target hits x500~600% agains 5~6 pack of mobs every 22 seconds. Remember base attacks are growing quickly, anyone can do 10k+ hits now.

Sorcerer 2 =

Summoning = DPS addup = (~1600 + (2~3 atq/level) + (7 atq/STR points, low on TS) + (4 x INT)) * 112,5%. % comes from 25% chance to crit for +50% crit damage.

Familiars = +10 hits to any spells, auto-aim, chance to do AoE, works with warlock dark % attribute, quickcast and his owns attribute for very high multiplier. More than 1k base damage/bat.

Servant = +5 AoE attack ratio to party (pretty good for Sman and Archer, which is sort of the Rank 8 trend), other 4 buffs for free points that don’t take buff slots.

Salamion = 10% to proc burn and blind every 2 seconds and ~1,5k damage every 2 seconds, burn damage on full INT build is good.

The point is, if you want support buffs, Linker 3, if you want DPS buffs, Linker 1 > Sorcerer 2 and, if you want to have flesh cannon, Linker 2 > Necro 1 > Warlock.