Tree of Savior Forum

Why limit trades even after buying the token?

I wasn’t sure if this information was true, but it turns out that even with that really pricey token paid there’s still a “30 trades per month” restriction on.

What is the deal with that? Not only we have to pay 18$ to trade with a friend but we can only trade once a day.

This is just stupid.

3 Likes

I love this game soo much, but this rediculous tradesystem is really retarded, I hope the devs will realise this before its too late!

1 Like

Inb4 some retard comes and says “it’s good, it fights against the goldsellers”.
Have you been in-game today? Goldsellers are still there. It doesn’t solve anything, it will only make players leave because they can’t trade with their friends. They can’t even queue together into dungeons/PVP. Which part of “Massive Multiplayer Online” you do not understand, IMC?

5 Likes

A detailed explanation of why this is a thing, what they’re trying to do with it (stop bots/rmt), and why this doesn’t work:

1 Like

Pray IMC will do something about it soon. Because its honestly so dumb, atleast if they wanna put the trade behind a paywall make it so that i can trade as much as i want. I just wanna be social and help friends with farming fun stuff.

You also can’t trade silver don’t forget that

1 Like

True enough, they would atleast let us trade items with each other. They should also bring back the stores one could set up.