Tree of Savior Forum

Who said Swordsman is weak :P

Swordsman are nice and they can be key at PVP if they are cata or corsair only. You sure can deal high amounts of dmg, but it wont make your team to win.

Cmon, it is nice to be the MVP but you still lose the game cuz Doppel doesnt have much to add at PVP. You just deal dmg, as any other Archer or WL, but you dont have the utility.

doppel is a pve machine, suck pvp tho =/

and u don’t even need peltast for that

Yup. The Doppel at my guild get first rank at 280 bosses every single time. Pretty nice.

not sure about this. ur party members might had carried you along the way during ur match. if there’s a video, we can sit here and judge.

im waiting for a video of a match with oppoenent consists a catagoon,kino-lock, cryo-kino,sneaky fletcher, and an insane kabbalist

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah I wasn’t saying I was saying that I was saying that’s just what everyone means when they make that claim.

With no buffs. I consistently come rank 1 as well.

I can’t help but think that the other classes are either support, or simply aren’t trying very hard to do dps.

Not to discredit you. It just seems odd to see people doing less than 50-100k damage ^o.o^

Many classes are multihit.
Take that recent warlock dark theuge stacking video. He had the potential to deal 105 hits at 34k/hit : P

There’s a reason why the only sword build right now (at least on my server) that gets to climb up the top 10 in 5v5 TBL are cata3 builds.

With all the CCs, OHKO counters, immunities, and bursts that comes out in high-rank matches, team composition becomes a major factor. Who your teammates and enemies are will make or break you as a swordsman no matter how good you are.

The advantage that cata3 has is the unmatched high mobility which makes getting in and getting out less of a problem compared to foot builds. That, and the capability to deal continuous damage and disable enemies at the same time without any penalty in movement (Rush).

I played battle league with this user yesterday evening twice. That’s me on the opposite team of the second screenshot there. She would stand in the middle of the arena holding down the attack button, and hit everyone on the screen for ~1k. As you can see there are no scouts on her team, so it wasn’t perspective distortion. She would pouncing and what not occasionally too, but this one is definitely a hacker or just has extreme lag.

Unfortunately I had stopped recording for the day. I’m not asking anyone to believe my word, just be wary that if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. If I queue with her again today, I’ll post a video.

1 Like

Got some video. I invite you all to draw your own conclusions as to what’s happening here.

uhhhhhhh, lol.

/20char

The Irony:

https://i.4cdn.org/vg/1473477476527.jpg

Annnnd:

https://a.uguu.se/tXwzvhzizITK_2016-09-10_05-30-27.png

1 Like

LMAO ■■■■■■■ caught! Kid sits here talking game and clearly cheats up the ass.

get wrecked.

Don’t know what’s going on, but i don’t like these “wannabe pro” Doppelsoeldners around on Klaipeda trying to show off literally 0 achievements on ToS. Be humble my friend.