Tree of Savior Forum

Where's the one time server transfer for founders to Varena?

that’s why i’m asking through forum post, funny man.

And this is why your funny man, only you could’ve thought of this lol. Reason why I said good reason or excuse, excuse pertaining to the fact that the game is opening to F2P yet they aren’t seem to be prepared at all during that time lol.

Well thank you for saying the good reason which was known since its common sense…

Varena was made because it was needed since game would be dead if all people flock to Tels which was already performing poorly pre-F2P release, not because protect players who paid early access… Protect from what? An already broken game at that time (pre-F2P release).

Edit: Also I played with my friends from start at Varena using separate steam account, its just frustrating to change user in steam everytime. So no, I don’t need some btchy excuse from IMC regarding their decision at F2P launch since I understand, just that imo it was just the easiest and laziest way to do it. I just wanted to ask and remind them about server transfer to Varena for founders which they clearly advertised when they sold me their founders pack.

So IMC just gonna brush this under the rug huh…? Zzzz just like about any other thing they say to players…
~ 2 days till May 31 (3 weeks since Varena opened), still nada…

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_J

#NeverForget

bump, its May 31 already, 3 weeks since Varena opened…

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J