Tree of Savior Forum

Where's the one time server transfer for founders to Varena?

it’s just like the “open beta soon™”, never gonna happen~

they made those “new servers transfers” and that’s all you’ll have :s

funny, if ure living in A, but playing in B, u cant purchase any DLCs for ur B server…its teh failz, also rising a ticket for a transfer, will be rejected, ive tried, teh failz²

They did it before f2p launch.

1 Like

Don’t be stupid their original plans were and as they ADVERTISED to people who bought founders link here: http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/272839101173551540

[Transition to F2P and Additional Worlds]

As we have previously announced, we are planning on creating new worlds if there is a sufficient influx of new players when the game releases to the mass public.

However, we will not be creating new worlds immediately upon release. We are planning on opening them gradually in accordance to the influx of new players.

We are aware that the number of players per world is extremely important to an MMORPG and do not want the population divided. Players on the Founder’s servers may feel like they are being penalized if the new worlds are immediately opened and all the new players go to those servers.

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.

We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for Tree of Savior. We hope that we will be able to work together towards mutually beneficial results.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

Now, they changed plans, whatever, they sold me a founder’s pack saying

We are aware that the number of players per world is extremely important to an MMORPG and do not want the population divided. Players on the Founder’s servers may feel like they are being penalized if the new worlds are immediately opened and all the new players go to those servers.

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.

With their decisions on Telsiai getting restricted from new players at F2P which divided me from my mates, now I’m making noise for my one-time team transfer which came with the product (founder pack) they sold to me!

LOL! /20charlimittttttt

Yeah, need to make some noise now! zzz
Just like everything they advertised to founders, they forgot about it.

Yeah, but I bought the founders pack because they clearly said

[Transition to F2P and Additional Worlds]

As we have previously announced, we are planning on creating new worlds if there is a sufficient influx of new players when the game releases to the mass public.

However, we will not be creating new worlds immediately upon release. We are planning on opening them gradually in accordance to the influx of new players.

We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for Tree of Savior. We hope that we will be able to work together towards mutually beneficial results.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

which made my decision to purchase the pack since whatever fck up road they took to f2p launch, I will still be able to play where my mates will go… If they restrict Tels like they had it was ok since I’ll be able to join my mates on the new server because of the advertised transfer.

Good way to fck up consumer confidence on their products.

your funny /20charlimitttt

Which server are you on? team transfers are only for founders that started on klaipeda and orsha who didnt have the option to start in their region.

"[Regional Servers]

We are aware that many players have been requesting regional servers. However, we have come to the conclusion that we cannot create and sustain regional servers based on the data up to this point. Please take a look at the raw purchase data provided by Steam below for your reference.

That being said, we will consider creating regional servers later down the line if we see enough support from those regions. Most importantly, we will be offering a 1-time Team transfer to regional servers if and when they are created. Only 1 Team transfer will be offered to each Steam account."

Here is the more recent announcement that still came before release.

tels y? /20charlimitt
That’s a whole new news post on Steam duh. Its about regional servers being created?
The post I linked was clearly about how IMC would transition to F2P and Additional Worlds on F2P.

oh, yea the transfers are from the founder servers to regional servers. so you wouldnt have been able to do it anyway. edited my last post.

IDK. i always knew it was from founder servers to regional servers though.

Those were different transfers

Again, that post where you quoted that regional server b.s. is when people were shouting for regional server to improve ping and latency from people not residing in US.
The post I linked is on their plans they announced and advertised to people when they were selling founders pack.

Now they’re original plan was

So yeah good, they opened Varena cause SEA Tels was full as fck. Now when F2P launches, most F2P players wont go into Tels since people are already ahead of everyone new who will join, people will prefer a new server, alienating founders or (saving them from bots for the first few days/week after F2P since they opened it up a while back)

So they advertised that founders shoudn’t worry about F2P players joining only new servers and original founders server wont get any new players so

They basically sold me a product (Early Access to the game), advertising that I shouldn’t worry about issues like all new players at F2P will flock at new servers since they’ll be offering one-time transfer. CONSUMER CONFIDENCE

If you can’t understand that, the world must be ending…

You mean this?
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/current-plans-regarding-the-transition-to-f2p-updated-march-28th/154509

This was posted March 24th. A month before the f2p launch. What new announcement are you talking about? @redlevia You’re funny.

Yeah, so what? Founder’s Server: Tels, a week before F2P release, Tels was full as fck…

New World opened on F2P Release: Varena, Tels became exclusive to founders, just until recently.

Divided? Yes, particularly people who had plans to join up with groups whose other members only joins the game on F2P.

Now I’m asking when the transfers gonna happen cause IMC tends to forget what they advertised while selling their products to people i.e. Founders pack.

So what

They did it before f2p launch.

They offered server transfer from when regional servers were finalized. That’s just common sense. I’m talking about what they advertised to founders about new worlds on/post F2P launch.

F2P whores cant even comprehend consumer confidence. tsk

Still I know they said it in their post that it will happen in 3 weeks to avoid head-start effects. Still I’m just posting this as a reminder. Doubtful though, it supposedly should happen in May 31 (3 weeks from May 10) still no post regarding this.

#NeverForget

Updated title and post seeing as how people are too wise and were clinging on to the past regional server transfer b.s…

It doesn’t matter if you changed the title. There’s no announcement about a transfer any time soon.

Oh, and this. What excuse do you wanna hear? They did it purposely to stop your from playing with your friends? lol

Varena was made to protect the players in Telsiai who paid for early access. They knew that the server was going to overflow if they didn’t make a separate one for the incoming f2p players.

that’s why i’m asking through forum post, funny man.

And this is why your funny man, only you could’ve thought of this lol. Reason why I said good reason or excuse, excuse pertaining to the fact that the game is opening to F2P yet they aren’t seem to be prepared at all during that time lol.

Well thank you for saying the good reason which was known since its common sense…

Varena was made because it was needed since game would be dead if all people flock to Tels which was already performing poorly pre-F2P release, not because protect players who paid early access… Protect from what? An already broken game at that time (pre-F2P release).

Edit: Also I played with my friends from start at Varena using separate steam account, its just frustrating to change user in steam everytime. So no, I don’t need some btchy excuse from IMC regarding their decision at F2P launch since I understand, just that imo it was just the easiest and laziest way to do it. I just wanted to ask and remind them about server transfer to Varena for founders which they clearly advertised when they sold me their founders pack.

So IMC just gonna brush this under the rug huh…? Zzzz just like about any other thing they say to players…
~ 2 days till May 31 (3 weeks since Varena opened), still nada…

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_J

#NeverForget

bump, its May 31 already, 3 weeks since Varena opened…

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J