Tree of Savior Forum

Where to grind the 160 deadzone?

Returning player here. Made a new char today, pretty easy until I got to 160 and found out dina is full of necros.

Last time I played was months ago, and there were 8-12(?) channels? Pretty easy to find a party and lvl to 180… Is there a new place to grind the 160 deadzone?

Where do you guys level new chars at 160+?

Don’t need to grind , just do quests , mission and dungeons ; you’ll be 180/190 in no time.

EXP in dungeons and missions has been significantly boosted, and there are tons of new quests on the Orsha side for card hoarding. The 160 deadzone pretty much isn’t a thing anymore. I’m up to 280 on my main and I’m still 10 levels over my current quests, never had to grind anywhere besides farming drops to craft stuff.

I see this question so often in ToS, I have taken atleast a dozen characters past 280 in my time and I have never grinded before maven abby, I completely skip alemeth, evacuation zone etc.

Take advantage of your dailies, you need to do all 3 silaui missions every day. Make sure when available, you utilize the 600% exp boost of the instance finder for dungeons. When you get to a new pve map do the monster kill achievments for additional exp cards.

With all the exp buffs that IMC hands out now there is no reason whatsoever for people to hit that old 160 exp dead zone. My newest alt (4 days old) is already lv160 and I havent gotten past lv90 pve maps yet. That 160 is simply off daily fedi missions and dungeons using a crap ton of cookies and the occasional scroll.

160 isn’t really a deadzone anymore and dinabee experience actually sucks so you aren’t missing anything. Demon prison 2 is way better for grinding but you don’t need to grind those levels anymore. Just run 145 dungeons and missions with cookies and you’ll get to the experience reset in a few days.

The hardest levels are probably 224~236 and 275~281 but there are good grinding areas at those levels and you can also quest

1 Like

Oh… So much has changed. Ok thanks for the replies!

step 1 warp to dina bee farm
step 2 ask bot users wiz players around there for party
step 3 afk
step 4 feel ashamed of yourself ez farm ez life
step 5 uninstall TOS repeat
LUL

honestly version : finish your quests and you can get enough xp to 190

Look, its my black version

No need to grind. I literally went from 1- 207 in 18 hours Just by doing dungeons and missions and occasional questing from 179-190. In lower levels I also do main quests only for the delicious +3 stats.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.