Tree of Savior Forum

Where is Fatal Biteregina?

Like the title says, does anyone know where to find Fatal Biteregina, what quest and map I can find it?

Could be a quest boss.

Yeah but where? Do you know? Iā€™m actually not asking if itā€™s a quest or not.

Hehe, you actually asked if its a quest so I just said its a quest boss since it does not show any information on the wiki. :smile:

ā€œwhat quest and map I can find it?ā€ Base on my question you can assume that Iā€™m assuming also itā€™s a quest. Iā€™m not asking if itā€™s a quest right?

Also trying to find it, but havenā€™t managed to do it so far, and Iā€™ve completed all quests up to lvl 125 that I could find. Some quests was bugged though so I couldnā€™t complete it.

Okay I apologize :smiley:

it is not a question Boss i am lvl 135 and i saw it not

http://tosken.48s.jp/itemsearch_e/?CAT=4&ID=41426

Apparently itā€™s a field boss of an instance map.
To access it you have to do a quest lvl 999999 aka secret trigger quest.

Now we need to find on wich map there is the quest. To know the map letā€™s do some maths. On Crystal mine lot 2 - 2F the field boss is lvl 110 and the map is lvl 106.
Biteregina is lvl 120 so the map may be lvl 116

Letā€™s chek map between lvl 109 and 120:
Lv 109 : Owl Burial Ground
Lv 112 : Poslinkis Forest
Lv 113 : Mage Tower 1F
Lv 114 : Saknis Plains ( There is Bite monster here! )
Lv 120 : Dvasia Peak

Yeah, im also looking for it. I know its a field boss, because of its massive amount of HP, just unsure of where it spawns.

Fatal Biteregina (or Fatal Bite Regina IIRC) is encountered in one of the mercenary missions you can take in Fedimian, namely the Gele Plateau one. Maybe it also appears in other missions, I never have a working party to check them all out.

EDIT: in case someone doesnā€™t get it, donā€™t go to Gele Plateau location on the world map, go to Fedimian to the building north of the warp point.

Can you explain elaborate it more? What level will it trigger and whoā€™s the NPC that we need to talk in order to trigger the event or quest, or can you also tell us the prerequisites for it?

I think he means the Receptionist Ramda NPC inside the Fedimian Mercenary Post (from Fedimian Goddess statue left and slightly up).
I checked, there is indeed a Fierce Bite Regina spawning in that instance, but for me it dropped nothing but silver in 2 runs.
Might be one of my cases of very bad luck, but i somehow doubt it.

My bad, I seem to have mistaken Fierce with Fatal, I was talking about the former and the OP asked about the latter. Fatal might have just been a boss somewhere, but donā€™t take my word on it. Also Fierce, like most if not all bosses in mercenary missions, has abysmal drop rates, so you would have to grind it 50+ times with a full party to hope for any good drop.

The Fatal Biteregina have 6M HP itā€™s a field boss not a quest boss

I think this Boss is only in the Korean TOS because i didnā€™t see anyone with the weapons that it drop or the recipes.

I want the 2H Sword it drops. :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 point to this comment that hopefully helped.
thought itā€™s october 26 now, is it still not available ?