Tree of Savior Forum

Where do I go to get server transfer?

My guess is the chest/storage ingame.
But it could be as @thebloodyaugust said. Personally I’ve already claimed all my mails and took everything out of my chest/storage to be safe.

You’re trying to trick me anon. It would just say storage then.

This is what I think it is, but if anyone knows 100% I’d like to know too.

@Staff_Julie if you could clarify on this issue, that would be great. My Storage is full of items that I don’t want to consume (mainly dungeon reset scrolls from the terrible service).

What they mean is remove everything that is in your market and storage. Transfering your character with all items on it is easier for them comapred to code into your storage and yada yada and make things complicated.

So I just grab all items onto my character making him overweight? Ok seems convoluted but if that’s what I gotta do, that’s what I gotta do.

Do we lose storage expansions too? So many questions. What exactly is the Cabinet?

So am I supposed to just dump all items to my character and logout for 2 weeks while overweight?

Just need to know dese things so I don’t mess up anything.

Unless they actually clarify it I will just take it as storage. Doesn’t make sense to be anything else or it might mean team storage. Either way just clear it to be safe.

Cabinet : Claiming all the items is required to apply for the server transfer service

Yes but the mail box at the login screen might also be a cabinet of items since it still contains one of my founder’s pack which is full of items.

Well good luck to you is all I can say.

All items from in game storage team and personal need to be removed and placed in your inventory

All items from the small letter on your lodge screen need to be removed and placed on your character otherwise you won’t be eligible for a transfer.

That’s not how it is worded, it says claimed which is something you do with the mail box items. You claim those. You don’t claim items in your storage.

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1460736885506.jpg

The Server Transfer will NOT CHANGE the following

Team Name
Lodge Message
Lodge Theme
Character Slots
Companion
Name
Level and EXP
Class
Quest
Stat
Skill and Attributes
Map Exploration Rate
Title and Achievement
Collection
Team Battle League Score
Silver
Equipped Items
Inventory
Team / Character Storage

So yes team / character storage will remain unchanged which is a relief I didn’t want to carry around my expensive items in case I sell them on accident.

But Cabinet items (Founder Pack) EXP Scrolls, Tokens etc need to be claimed prior to the transfer.

Where did you get this list? Do you have a source?

Sure

STAFF_John posted it

1 Like

Thanks, that does clear up a lot.

Any time :slight_smile:

/20chars

How do I remove items from AH? I tried the cancel button but it doesn’t seem to work.

It’s bugged, let them run transfer won’t happen for around a week just don’t put anything else on.

It says we can’t be online while the transfer is happening. Does this mean I can’t play the game for a week? Seems like a long time to wait. Could be doing dungeons and such.

The way it’s worded certainly seems like that however I believe they mean when there ready to transfer characters they will let us know so we have time to log out before it happens.

I hope so. I wouldn’t want to lose a weeks worth of token benefits.

@Staff_Julie Yes please clarify. :innocent: