Tree of Savior Forum

What's the point of this guy?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That named Trafalgarpros the wizard class who keep bugging people on SEA sever at fedimian.

I remember him coz he keeps on asking everyone to give him 2 talts. you can call him the beggar of SEA server. heā€™ll bug until you DC or block him altogether.

I suggest you block him. and never associate with him.

1 Like

Ohhh lol. So he rly is a troll. Haha thanks for the info man!

whut server is he in?
lol

hmmā€¦ i remember the guy. me and a friend were screwing around near the Klaipeda market NPC when he went up and asked us if we got some ā– ā– ā– ā–  he can give to him for selling.

Telsiai. Erm annnoying @_@

kā€¦ time to add that person name into the block list =p
Thx for the warning XD

Seriously, that will happen if you have kids, manchildren and retards talking to you.

The common law dictates that both parties in trading can offer any price as consideration. And the retard even gave his offer first. If you were to accept that offer, by common law he could not retract or withdraw from the trade if he wanted to

Donā€™t worry that TralfagarPros is either a scammer or a troll. Been a few times he approached me for Talt payment trades but always asks me to pay Talts first before the real item trade. Dafuq? lol
So yeah either a retard troll or a scammer. I had him blocked as well. :wink:

i donā€™t think the common law applies to this guyā€¦ let alone civil or even shariaā€¦

He belongs to the 0.1% ā€¦he make his own legislations and statutesā€¦with no authority to exercise it =p

Another kid get scared so easily.

A rare anarchist, isnā€™t he? Well, if he doesnā€™t want to belong to the society, why donā€™t we block him completely

And this is why RMT ruins a bit of the gaming experience haha.

You wont get banned by imc. specially if its in talts. lol. just block the guy. he must be a troll

LOL This guy.

I shout for a chrono on Alemeth for leveling. I accidently kicked him out right when he joined. He came back in and ask me for reason on why i kicked him out in which i replied that i did it by accident and gave him an apology. but even after giving him the reason he kept asking me to give him a reason. soon he just rage on the pt chat and left. Pretty much wasted our time.