Tree of Savior Forum

What's so great about Dungeons anyway?

i admit, i’m a slow leveler. started at day one like all the rest, but only just now getting a char up to 50.

not that i -can’t- do it, problem is simply that i’m leveling too many different characters. haha! but that’s my own issue.

meanwhile, there’s all these dungeons i hear about.

ok, so, the exp can be slightly to highly boosted, depending on how you queue.
there’s boss loot, obviously (too many people complaining about it to not be aware of that lol)

so what are the highlights of each individual dungeon then?

You’ll understand when you’ll be higher lvl (spend less time on the forumz) :

The experience from dungeons aren’t bad at certain levels. For example, doing the 90 dungeon when you hit the 86 reset will get you to 100 very easily. This allows you to save cards, and cut down on field grind.

Dungeons, yes, have rare items. They have a small drop chance, but have better stats if you have the chance to get one.

2 Likes

Now that you are at 50, pop an exp tome and do 2 runs. You will be at 60 in a blink :slight_smile:

Obs: Unless you get in a party without a healer or with afk players, then it may take a while since you can’t report them. :smiley:

You’ve already covered the two most important points. Experience and loot.

2 million exp per hour for the early few dungeon is much better than most grinding spot you can have even for demon prison at level 150+.

That’s pretty much how good dungeon is.

but but but…
i AM a healer! win :smiley: