Tree of Savior Forum

What the heck?!

I’ve spent like 12 hours farming “Kugheri Lyoni” with friends helping me to draw the DPK, and not a single horn dropped, what the HELL with DPK system? someone that plays just 2 hours daily can’t get a 315 orange weapon done? This is stupid…

4 Likes

Meanwhile, people are getting dozens of bee gems and orbs in a row with DPK values supposedly over 10k

4 Likes

Welcome to…

9 Likes

Farm silver instead and buy the mats in the Market… less painful this way and probably quicker.

1 Like

meanwhile

They aren’t going to fix this DPK bug properly at this rate. Tree of frustration.

Doesn’t change the fact you’ll still need someone to hunt those materials.
“Just buy them” can’t be the big solution has you need a supply in order to buy what you need… With a stupidly low DPK your supply is low and only gets lower as people give up on farming.

1 Like

U need lots of patience for lyoni. I farm them in Silute. This is what I got from so many kills. I have to say, I hunt like a mad man, kill fast, sprint, kill fast, repeat.

1 Like

Daaaamn, tha’ts a lot of lyonis rip. You farmed that post patch right?

I was lucky some kinda fella sold 10 horns for 800k ea while I was farming (pre patch)

Longest I had was 3 hours no drop.

1 Like

Yes, it is POST PATCH, obviously xD. I had 2 days without horns… that felt sad, then suddenly I had one day w 10 horns. What are the Odds right?

ikr? Some day it’s just terrible so I just give up, while some drop in like 15 mins. Though, I gotta say, Emmet forest is a beautiful map.

1 Like

same here, some dropped a lot. These morning, no single drop…

I might try again tomorrow… 12+ hours non-stop farming and no drop just make me feel bad. :frowning:

dont worry the next Leticia box will give you orange weapons recipe that only requires pract…all you need to do is

#CREDIT CARD OPEN!!!

it not pay2win since you get the items and mats if you go no life mode.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt they take that as a non P2W police: “As long as you have to work your way to the top it’s not P2W. We only provided a bit of help.”.

1 Like

This is the reason more mmo’s needs to introduce equalized gears in pvp, a thing imc removed for unkown reason rolls eyes

Disagree with it or not, IMC didn’t make the change for no reason. IMC is fully aware of what that they did, and the ramifications it would have. They knew they wouldn’t be able to get more content out, and they knew a PVP revamp wouldn’t happen for a long time, so to extend game play, they made gear matter. Now players have the option to spend additional time farming specific gear sets, or at the very least make gear matter more to encourage further playing to progress. Just like Transcendence, it was padding content. IMC was well aware of how long it would take them to add more content, and they were thinking long term, even if we disagree with the decision. By removing equalized gear, IMC was able to add more depth into the system, it may have been unbalanced, and it may have been cheap, but it did exactly what they wanted.

2 Likes

equalized duels then?

Update: 26 horns 11.500 Kugheri Lyoni killed.

And soon you"ll be able to craft with recipes asking only 2 practoniums. How does it feel?

You are doing it wrong! :slightly_smiling_face: Wait for Artisan Recipe! :stuck_out_tongue: