Tree of Savior Forum

What swordsman classes can get you into ET?

In ET you need heavy AOE damage. So far I can only think of 2 classes that can do this: Doppel (cyclone) and Hoplite 3 (spear throw spam) so if i want a spot in ET i have to reset into a build centered around these 2 classes. Fencer is nice but not enough AOE and dethrone is burst not sustained damage.

Anyone think of anything else?

For 1-20 u can run anything really, but in solmiki i think the best sword dps will be doppel still, and u’ll need a lot of attribute/transcend in new weapons,miko/diev3/krivis3 probably, maybe a lot of attribute in rush a catagoon could work with link/falcc3/aoeatkratio(there’s a catagoon really stronk in my guild who’s going to try climb with his catagoon ( rush 90 dethrone 70 and the rest 90)

well maybe if you could burst 1 or 2 waves with dethrone, it might not be so bad. but yeah I can’t think of anything else besides doppel. go lure-tank maybe with murm?

Murmillo’s sustained aoe dps is sad and tanking/luring alone is not enough to justify a spot in ET. A support chrono can do better and is more useful

@criveli_122 i have a catagoon myself, rush is the only real source of damage and even then it isn’t great and the cooldown’s too long. Hoplite’s spear throw with 0cd totally wrecks it

how’s Hoplite spear throw action speed? I mean does it execute fast now? I’m resetting my Templar to Dragoon and will try to find a perma ET party.

I’m not sure where I saw it (probably Lostac’s guide thread) but there was a posted vid with a Fencer doing Solmiki and it was doing pretty good. Probably aoe ratio stacked with headgears and gb/phadas. and it was using Lolo rapier

yeah, probably hop3 dragoon 2 is better for et, if u can get a nice aoe atq ratio for fencer could work in solmiki too, since every pt will have at least a linker or falconerc3, cuz fencers are in good place right now, but w/o solmiki rapier idk tho, the cataphract buff must improve some dmg from catagoon as well, idk if enought tho.

I’ve been doing ET5F and 10F no problems with my doppel

I can’t go on upper floors atm because I need maybe 2 or 3 pairs of gloves+shoes lolo leather combo

tbh I only do 10f for crystal fragments so I could just reroll 5f cubes lol

anyway, doppel is in a very good spot except that some people are dumbstuck thinking they are useless.

that’s your best bet without too much investment

1 Like

I tried to invite few dopp3 and mergens to et team, and sadly for some reasons they think they are useless or not good enough. As they saw/heard "best dopp, best mergen… still dont have lolo top armor or said it is hard for a dopp or mergen do 20f (??? I kept telling them we are not philanthropists, i invited them because i saw their strong points and they can fit in the team lol).

Failed to convince them, and finally after many tries i got a potential one

@criveli_122 are you in varena?

1 Like

Hey @enbeen varena player here, with a mergen(scout3falc - planning to reset to fletch3). What are your minimum requirements for your ET gig? Hoping i can join your gig once in a while lul.

Ah sorry, we just got the fix dopp3 3 days ago
The reason we wanted a mergen, was for solmiki later, flying mobs. Because the team can pass lolo 20f with a very little help from 5th member (mainly for aura collecting floors). We are currently doing 15f for 4th and 5th members to get their lolo top armor

Maybe they are not confident with their own gear? Doppel is probably one of the best swordsman for ET, others are a fencer stacking AOE atk ratio and a hop 3 -> goon

1 Like

Hey bro, idk why they refuse the invite, as i said, doppel’s are the best sword class to et for sure, and even after nerfs/buffs from swords i still think they’re the best when the patch arrives, have erveything to fit the party as dd, people see et as 7head monster, it is a r7 content u know? of course u have to make a good sync party and play right, but isn’t that hard, maybe the 2 that u’ve spoke didn’t know much about et, mergen i think will be as good as schz or better as archer class in solmiki too, good that you’ve find someone, and i’m in Silute server haha.

Think this too. 20smtg

Wow, double def after the patch
Now ET and FFL is just a garden for preschoolers
Nice buff, ■■■■ you imc

hi…do u mind sharing ur build? just for reference and guide.

thank u

just check the HL3 variant + doppel w/skill reset

dont see any HL3 build

its a swordsman 3 build

third build listed is HL3

HL3

If you don’t want to use skill reset:

If you want to use skill reset:
Before resetting

After reset

don’t mind the class choices on doppels, because you can’t pick doppel right away on tosbase skill sim

Fencer with krivis. ///