Tree of Savior Forum

What Server will you play?

I only really care about ping.

1 Like

Now that’s a good question: are they all located in the same region? If not, where is each one?

I’m also one that often picks the least populated server to go in, but I’ll wait until there’s more information about it.

1 Like

They are located in Ashburn, Virginia.

lol, this is like the 4th thread today about which servers people will go

Well, it’s a tough one: last thing people want is to end up somewhere different than where other acquaintances might go.Personaly I prefer this to be explained many times before the actual CBT happens over people assuming things and going somewhere without their buddies.

@Nagrarok precisely and that is why me and my [Guild]Night Raven decided to have a poll so we don’t get our selves separated before the server starts. The only problem for us is which is the PvP oriented server >_<

1 Like

id go for the most populated but I know most populated server will be Laima since it is the first one

hahaha that’s also what im thinking XD

1 Like

Sorry but that day the servers are really open to test ? I try to get in but not connected to any of the three .

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1. The one with lower ping, if all the same:
  2. Less crowded one, if all the same:

5 Likes

after going through the horror of picking a name for your character now you have to face the moment you have to choose a server! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ 1 ETERNITY LATER~

The servers names sound so Indian/Middle Eastern.
#Nottrying2beracist

1 Like

If you haven’t notice, the server names corresponds to the three godesses in the ToS mythology which was based on Baltic/Lithuanian folklore.

BTW Laima is also a Russian Myth Godess

Laima cause it sounds pretty

Gabija, and i already thought in team name for not receive “name not available”

Oh hey! nice profile pic!! :joy:

1 Like

So, each character is for each server? Characters are not global shared between servers like in ex. Dekaron?

The staff said character are not global shared between servers.

Continuing the discussion from CBT 2 with 3 difference servers? Laima, Zemyna, Gabija:

1 Like