Tree of Savior Forum

What is saalus convent for lv 120 above? What is provides? Only Exp?

what is saalus convent for lv 120 above?

What is provides? Only Exp?

The time I enter there it has never people enough to enter on auto mode, while on the 220 I always see people (but of course I cant know if they are there for 120 or 220).

Anyway, I never was on it, and I’m alread on lv 202. What is it? Why only a few people go there?

There’s 2 type of missions you can undergo in Saalus,

Either uphill missions from 120 onwards or the Saalus Mission itself which is level 240 onwards.

Both missions scale based on the party level.

Highlights of each type of missions is that uphill gives you the chance to get a level 2 basic abrasive gem from it. It’s a form of defending the middle area from 30 waves of monsters which a reward in each round.

Saalus gives you a chance to get certain recipes but also get blessed shards. The shards are used to trascendent your current equipments.

I assume you’re talking about Uphill Defense.

Here’s a quick (old yet still relevant) guide. Kudos to its TS:

Some Uphill parties search for lowbies to alleviate the mob level average.

@ToiletMaster Thank you. You posted a lot of information. Really thanks.
(what is up with this name?)

as for @oreonical thanks too. I will check the post you gave me.

Any tip why is so empty? I mean, Normal Mercenary Mission, specially Saalus always have some people playing. But on this Saalus Convent sometimes there is just me and other waiting on the queue, so I give up.
It appear to be very cool, so was suppose to have more players.

better to find party using shout or spread the news by running each ch or main town lol
I’m willing to join if there’s for low level based players making party (haven’t seen any lately) but I wouldn’t waste my time queueing for others to join.

It’s a fun quest compare to other dun since i like the reward items and the thrill of mob ants coming at u~

1 Like

Well it looks less populated than Mercenary Post after peak hours. Prolly because majority of people quickly queues for Saalus runs after reset, like their first priority of task getting done in their gaming time. Most Uphill parties tend to queue with a party rather than solo too, I think.

Mercenary missions also has a wider level range(100++), thus abit larger amount of people available.

2 Likes

Well personally I choose funny names cause it’s easier to interact with people :smiley:

It also helps as a starting point to start a conversation with people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.