Tree of Savior Forum

What happened to the game since CBT?

i’ve been in all of the CBT(Closed Beta Tests) , it surely was a great journey, MAN what a game, i was pretty excited, rushed like a drug addict to level up and see everything until the end of the CBT.

Well, on the CBT everyone was able to play the regular MMORPG based game, with all the features untouched…until the “release”

What just happened?! seriously, what the f** just happened?

They just ripped off all of the MMO content and mixed the game in a weird freemium sh*t.

You need a Token to trade(what are they thinking?!?).
In the market you can only put 1 item at once, and it will take 30min~2hours to be up on the market, and it will take another 2 hours to retrieve your money with a fcking 30% fee taken by the market(seriously, this is a total joke).
The game, somehow became a inconstant mess, because on the CBT everyone could play it just fine, but suddenly they lost their ability to render the game correctly.
In the CBT you were able to revive using TPs, now you need to buy a Soul Orb, which costs 4 TPs, which recharges every 1~2~3 hours, which if you die without one of then, you’ll be launched somewhere the hell out of the place you were, where you need to face the pain of walking all the way through, because they f
cked up even the statues, removing 60% of them.(seriously, taking 30% the durability of the itens on death was not enough? you really need to make me go back all the bloody way, just to fill up you sadistic mouth? or making me PAY just to fill my butt with soul orbs?)

The list goes on forever, i’m literaly only playing it, because i love the game itself, despite becoming a freemium.

That’s my “little” complain about Tree Of Savior actual status

5 Likes

Have you even played the game since icbt?

They already changed it.

no, they have not.

at least, in the klaipeda server, there’s no way to trade without a “you need a token” message.

I tell you what is happening THEY ARE ■■■■■■■ LOSING THE BOT WARS. Next thing they lose is the paying customer and then they going to lose their job cause the company got to closedown.strong text

1 Like

They won’t lose nothing.
And that’s the problem: people complain but they still play and this is what lets devs put a big one on everything and develop new costumes and stuff - people play = people like it.

But yeah, totally agree with the topic starter. The game now and the game during iCBT are two different games. And the current game is shite.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [UPDATE] Server Transfer Maintenance and Patch Notes (April 26th, 2016):

Unless they were completely lying that’s what they stated in their patch notes.

Also, it takes 1 hour to farm 300k at Dina Bee Farm lol. If you can’t put time to farm 300k in an hour. Tokens cost 350k.

1 hour = 1 token.

Very easy to get it if you wanted to. People are just extremely lazy and want to blame their laziness on how this game is such a cash grab.

I must say I have to agree. Back then was a lot better, sure there were bugs, but the bugs now are worse. The only upside is that Orsha’s closer now, but the route maps don’t make as much sense.

2 Likes

Play but not pay. So imc pose money.

That’s the problem, everytime you need MMO elements, that other games have active by default, you need to lose an entire hour, just to “farm those elements”.

and how about the players that still doesn’t have the access to the farm? fck them right?