Tree of Savior Forum

What happened to the candies that some players kept?

just that. imc think about what will happen with those candies? theyr will count on the ranking or they was deleated and that players wasted theyr time?

1 Like

No entendi a que te refieres pero los que cuentan para el ranking son los que gastas, no los que guardes…

si guarde 1000 dulces de la semanas pasadas y los gasto ahora… nose si los borraron o que

No dijieron nada de borrar candys, si los guardaste y usaste al final sera lo mismo que si los usaste desde el principio.

“Instead of the previous “top 3 of teams with the most Odd Candies exchanged selected per server, per week” we will be selecting “the top 12 teams with the most Odd Candies exchanged during the 4 week period.” as our Certified Trick-or-Treaters from all servers. "

de eso entendi que solo contaran los dulces de esta semana… que pasa con los que guardaron dulces de semanas anteriores y los gastan ahora irían al ranking ?

“durante el periodo de las 4 semanas”, ojala fuera a contar solo desde la cuarta semana, seria lo justo pero no :triumph:

@javier.mendez
Hello!
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
We have investigated the situation regarding the Creepy Klaipeda Odd Candies compensation and taken some necessary actions to prevent the issue from spreading.
For the extra candy is that we’re going to give it back after we solve some issues.
We could only ask for your patience and understanding.
Thanks!

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy how come i didn’t receive my 2k free candies. got none from my lodge inbox

You already know what’s gonna happen, nothing… they will keep their candy and turn it into shards, sell and profit down the line. Not like it would have been to give the candies to players that already participated in the event instead of every account made v.v even a full day before it was discussed how it would be exploited

@AmartiZ
After finish the some action to prevent issue, we will give it back again to your lodge inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

So my 2k candy is only delayed? Is that it?

I’d assume they send the candy message back, but this time only to all accounts older than 3 days :stuck_out_tongue:

my account is old bro. @.@

Maybe you refer to this post from the same person?

So you won’t be removing the candy/shards from people who deliberately made new accounts to exploit it, you are just preventing them from exploiting it more.

2 Likes

problem is that the damage is already done. some people selling already in market, some used shards to trans their weapon and some traded into other items

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.