Tree of Savior Forum

What goes best with druid3?

@Wolfy is an expert and might help

You don’t really need Kabbalist with full SPR if you’re worried about SP. I think it would be better to go:
Cleric 2>Diev3>Miko>Druid 3.

1 Like

I went bokor 3. With full spr, divine might and maxed …veve skills and wheelchair attribute, zombies deal quite a decent damage on their own. SP is not an issue unless you spam all your non lycan skills like non stop. regarding zombies it was just personal preference i guess, as diev-miko might have a bit better synergy as people suggest here.
Still the build works fine for me.

If you’re going to go full SPR, Priest3 is a viable path. You’ll have Blessing plus all the other Priest utilities. All in all, it comes out to be a very tanky DPS/Support build those of us who play Druid heavily have dubbed the “Feral Priest.”

Sadhu3 is an alternative if you’re looking to fall more on the DPS side. However, you’ll definitely want to limit your SPR investment in favor of INT.

Well lycanthropy consumes 70 sp per second, that is 4200 in one minute! Even at level above 300, without SPR invested, sp is around 4000-5000, that’s why I thought full SPR kabbalist is needed…

@Kanna @c00lah yea I always wanted to try diev and bokor, and an SPR build will utilize both of them well. But can I swap the miko with bokor in the build you suggested?

@Timeshadow that’s a good idea, but I already have a priest-chap-pd, so not really interested in priest3.

Well let’s say I don’t wanna go full SPR, what are some viable choices I have? And I’m guessing kabbalist will be needed here? I’m looking for a lycanthropy build btw, not druid2-taoist2. I’m not too familiar with druids since I have no reference in the class ranking section.

please read this thread [Class] Druid Class Thread
many druid lover can answer you there

If you are gonna go full SPR you’'re better off pairing it with a class that turns SPR into something else, Zombie hp is cool sure but they’re never gonna get truly tanky. Krivis on the other hand can extend transformations, give another amazing attack, and turn your SPR into crit damage. I know a guy who is Cleric-Krivis3-Diev-Druid3-PD. Idk if the PD at the end is the best choice in PvE, but for a PvE DPS it’s a pretty solid idea.

1 Like

SPR on bokor is for zombie damage, since 3 spr = approx 1% increase in damage.

Also krivis and spr don’t really match well. All you’re getting is some crit atk from zalciai, which you may or may not even max out. Krivis would still go int since you have divine stigma, zaibas, and possibly daino.

@gexmnlin13 I guess if you want to keep that build and go full spr, you can end your build with miko instead of kabbalist to have high uptime on your owls. Else, possible build choices for full spr are cleric2 bokor3 druid3 and maybe PD for pandemic, diev for utility, or miko for hamaya. Also what Kanna mentioned with cleric2 diev3 miko druid3. Pretty good build in challenge mode.
For full int build, there’s cleric2 krivis3 druid3 tao1 or cleric2 -x- sadhu3 druid3. You’d be relying on getting spr from random stat gears. Wolfy mentioned around 100 spr would be fine when you use a pot every now and then, but with top bottom gloves and boots alone, you can already get to around 150, add in a skull smasher and you’re at 220+ which is more than enough.
Not sure if you wanna go physical, but you can add in monk/pala, maybe c2 p2 monk/pala druid3 inqui and use 2h mace, since those have higher base atk/matk values.

re: your druid skills, can get less hengestone and get lv3 or 4 chortasmata since animation on carnivory and sterea troph takes a while.

1 Like

@WhiteDwarf great suggestions, thanks. Bokor and Diev are what I was thinking that go with druid actually. I will look into them more and decide.

One thing I don’t understand is the bokor3 build. What is its purpose? I think zombify is enough at 3 (for attribute), and the rest of the bokor c2-3 skills look underwhelming to me, thus I think bokor1 is enough.

with bokor 1 you won’t get main boosters for zombies, thus they won’t deal a lot of damage.
ogouveve and samediveve should be maxed for SPR build, also mackangdal is a cool ‘invincibility’ type of skill which you can nicely pair with druid’s sterea or cleric’s safety zone for pretty much full time invincibility (tho safety zone rather more situational).
but i have to say that zombies have a pretty bad aoe, so you kind of need to decide here whether you want stationary minions with decent aoe (owls) or moving minions with bad aoe but in bigger quantities. it’s like what you prefer more: for bossing boosted zombies are awesome, for challenge mode owls are probably better.

EDIT: regarding your earlier build (linked earlier i mean) you better take henge stone 1 and chortasmata 5. also if you plan to spam your non lycan skills, i don’t see why you should not take kabba (i have it too even with full spr). under 500 spr i actually had some problems with SP management, especially in challenge mode, thus kabba was very useful (not to say that revenge 7fold synergies well with you having zomboes around). but with 550+ spr i use ein sof mostly for guys in the party who need SP

For support or for those with expensive gear is also DPS http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/0ysthjwegk/ which is wolfy build using full spr

The other builds mentioned in the druid thread are more focused builds. Yours as you mentioned is hybrid to support and lower CD with Diev and Kabba for SP. Since you go full Spr, I don’t see Kabba as a must in the build. Also, the bokor is a filler which takes Diev3 space and that one is the best of Diev, boosting owls and aurine for invunerability.

In summary, I would recommend change for more focused build, the one that you feel funniest. Maybe you prefer play using physical attack with druid2 and Zealot2 , for example

Why chortasmatas 5? Almost 100% of time I just turn it into carnivory or sterea. Duration of both doesnt depend on duration of chortasmatas iirc.

Yes, but because of the casting animations of carnivory and sterea, you’d lose out on a few seconds on chortasmata duration, which in turn lessens the duration on carnivory/sterea. So it’s mostly because of that reason.

1 Like

what whitedwarf said + you might want to also get chortas duration attribute for lesser downtime (comes in handy during challenge mode)
while at the same time casting divine might + henge stone + lycan is totally fine even with henge stone lvl 1 (only stone’s duration increases with level and nothing else)

Without any buffs, once you hit 1,400 SP recovery, you break even with Lycanthropy. You’d need a bit more to use skills without resorting to sp potions.

In my opinion, Diev without Miko is a big loss. You’d only have 2 Carve Owls, with downtime compared to 5 permanent Carve Owls and all the other statues. This is a stationary build though, so that might not be to your liking. Also, Miko quest is a bit tedious.

I haven’t made a Zombie based Bokor yet, so I don’t really know much about them.

We don’t have the minion AoE patch yet. I believe they will all have 8 AoE ratio, but they still have tiny hitboxes.

Zombify level also increases Zombie damage (although the description doesn’t mention it).

I have a Cleric 2 > Bokor 3 > Monk > Plague Doctor 3 (Monk is there for 2H weapon attribute which further enhances zombies atk as well as PD magic, besides +strike damage debuff that Wheelchair zombies can use). It’s full SPR.

On the bokor3 side, I took:

• 15 Zombify
  • 5 Ogouveve (with even Gem and Divine Might)
  • 10 Hexing
  • 15 Effigy

Since you do not have PD there (although you could still make Druid3 PD) I do not suggest Hexing/Effigy (even if Hexing further boosts Zombie damage as well and make other zombies spawn when a zombie deals the last hit to an hexed target).

Rather go for Cleric 2 > Bokor 3 > Druid 3 > Monk with Bokor’s:

• Zombify 15
  • Ogouveve 5
  • Samediveve 10
  • Mackangdal 10
  • Damballa 5
    (You can still double punch this way in rotation empty time… besides 2H weapon being too good to give up)

Else make it be Cleric 2 > Bokor 3 > Druid 3 > PD with bokor’s:

• Zombify 15
  • Ogouveve 5
  • Hexing 10
  • Effigy 15

Either way would work good imo. Samediveve now is for main character m.speed only given that Zombies now are on turbo mode even without it.

1 Like

What?! Dang it now I have to reconsider quite a few things…

@Kanna Wait… I don’t understand this. Why does Diev have synergy with Miko?

To be honest, I don’t really know how the “increase level/duration of magic circles or installations” skills work (like clap, sweeping, henge stone) Do you cast them before or after the magic circles?

“Clap” only works on Diev statues (I really am not sure at this point if it does affect anything else. The description is misleading). That’s why Miko has sinergy with Diev: you can have up to 5 Owls if you are Diev/Miko always up, rather than a 25 (?) seconds duration Owl and then having to wait for the cooldown. Definitely Diev3/Miko is a must if you want more than 1 circle of Diev. (Either Diev or Diev3/Miko imo).

“Sweeping” increases by 1 level all the skills that are casted on the ground (be it Heal tiles but also Statues). It creates a magic circle which lasts X seconds. If you cast one of the affected skills while being inside the circle (the spell doesn’t have to land inside it, can also be outside) then it will be +1 like Divine Might.

Clap also affect aukuras, right?

The game description is actually updated. I don’t really blame people who didn’t notice it, since it was a bit subtle when the update arrived.

1 Like