Tree of Savior Forum

What goes best with druid3?

What?! Dang it now I have to reconsider quite a few things…

@Kanna Wait… I don’t understand this. Why does Diev have synergy with Miko?

To be honest, I don’t really know how the “increase level/duration of magic circles or installations” skills work (like clap, sweeping, henge stone) Do you cast them before or after the magic circles?

“Clap” only works on Diev statues (I really am not sure at this point if it does affect anything else. The description is misleading). That’s why Miko has sinergy with Diev: you can have up to 5 Owls if you are Diev/Miko always up, rather than a 25 (?) seconds duration Owl and then having to wait for the cooldown. Definitely Diev3/Miko is a must if you want more than 1 circle of Diev. (Either Diev or Diev3/Miko imo).

“Sweeping” increases by 1 level all the skills that are casted on the ground (be it Heal tiles but also Statues). It creates a magic circle which lasts X seconds. If you cast one of the affected skills while being inside the circle (the spell doesn’t have to land inside it, can also be outside) then it will be +1 like Divine Might.

Clap also affect aukuras, right?

The game description is actually updated. I don’t really blame people who didn’t notice it, since it was a bit subtle when the update arrived.

1 Like

You are forgetting aukuras goddes of fire, it adds 1,5 your spr+ a fixed amount as add fire dmg to magical hits. It is not that much but can be quite a substantial increase on multi hit skills like carnivory.

One good spr druid build imo is c2 kri3 druid 2 and zealot. But ofc, you have to give up lycan for now… ( and possibly for rank 10, as zealot 3 is bound to be ungodly strong due to fanatism, blind faith and illusion alone, not to mention any rank3 skill)

1 Like

Synergy due clap to increase duration of statues and wipe to increase their level

What Angelized said.
Here’s a video from @Wolfy with Diev if you’re interested.

I believe Greyhiem said that it didn’t but I’ve never tested it myself.

Wow that is awesome, but seems like he mainly uses the owl, not much other statues used.
What is making him lose stamina constantly though?

The situation didn’t really call for World Tree or Ausrine if that’s what you mean by mainly using Owls. Other situations, like ET or CM probably, you would want those more.
He’s extremely spongy as well. over 100,000 hp.

Lycanthropy can dash, similar to Swordsman.

Tested. It doesn’t anymore since Aukuras has been reworked :frowning:

1 Like

I use cleric2-krivis3-druid3-tao1 full int and is a good and fun dps/support build, but it seems that you want a full spr build, maybe cleric2-bokor3-druid3-inqui1 could be for you, you’ll have wheel+god smash+ the last 2 lycan skills and malleus boost your damage and your zombies.

Lucanthropy can dash… wow there are so many things I don’t know about druid… I don’t know how he got so spongy with 100k hp either, since he’s an SPR build.

So I guess it’s down to full SPR bokor3-druid3-X or diev3-druid3-miko. Thanks a bunch all.

Full spr then get enchanter buffs that gives you 1 con per 18 spr. Wolf hp is doubled also when you use lycanthropy while under hengestone. Not so hard to get that much hp on a druid3.

Edit: nevermind 20char

You should read over:

or

1 Like

Hengestone boosts HP while in a transformed state by 100%. So with Lycanthropy your HP is doubled. If you’re using a large monster with the Druid class attribute, your HP will be boosted by 175% total.

Being a sponge is easy with Druid2 and Druid3. The overall benefit of the class is really its ability to augment other classes and fill the gaps in a build.

1 Like

Late reply, but doesn’t Carnivory/Sterea Trofh lose its effect if Chortasmata expires, since those 2 skills need nearby grass to even work?

@Wolfy 's Double Ds Diev3Druid3 Miko

basking in Double D’s Wetness

is by the far the cheapest and most self sustaining character i have played. With medicore investment (trans 3) and full SPR you are able to churn our decent damage and sustaining with minimal potions. (none in fact, if you play it well). Its great for static content like challenge mode and ET.

Perma Wolf is real as well, and you just make statues for your team. Growing grass and then sweeping them to deal damage and protect your team for incoming dmg. Playstyle usually consist of you spamming statues and then clapping them to extend duration. Damage in wolf form is great as well. I am very tempted to force this build into trans 10 to see how well it will scale. It looks great so far with only trans 3 (9-13k owl ticks, 15k grass ticks, 9k hamayas, 100k crit roar, 30k x 2 swipe)

(100% uptime for all statues/grass. 20% bonus to plant type, and turning mobs into plant type.)

The only setback i experience is using it to farm for materials or anything that requires you not to be static. Attributes are cheap, you only get to sink money into canivory and owl.

2 Likes

If that is indeed the case, then definitely level 5+ chrotasmata needed.

Nope.

Chorta & ST are essentially point blank large AoE’s that only grant their effects when a patch of grass is nearby.
The effect does end when chortasmata ends (since imc didn’t properly implement the basic grass effect…) but will activate again whenever a new chortasmata is cast within range and within their duration.

5 skill points gets you a 20s duration on a 20s cd, due to the +5s attribute, anyway. So that ought to be sufficient for almost all purposes.

1 Like