Tree of Savior Forum

What do I need to know about this game?

So I heard that the devs will open for new playing within 4 days! I can’t wait to get to play this game, but I don’t want to go in blind. What do I need to know before opening ToS for the first time? Best ways to level up, best way to get good loot and so on. :slight_smile:

Where is the new announcement I can’t find it. :frowning:

1 Like

About the leveling and loot there are ■■■■ TONS of tutorials all over the internet, seriously, tons of it, it’s sort of clear the maps and do all the quests until lvl 100is, then things go more grindy… What i would really concern about is your class, choose wisely the path you wanna take cause thats where the headache might pop up, try to make a choice that u won’t regret and from my experience i would advise you not to try to do everything at the same time, like if u want DPS go Wizard or archer, but go full DPS, if u want support, go Wizard or archer but go full support, if u want tanky go Swordsman but go full tanky, and thats about it, choose wisely!!!

You will lag, you will have to deal with bots and you will be bashed by white knights if you complain about any issues.

I was told by someone here on the forums that a dev said it in a Q&A :slight_smile:

Good to know. Sounds like a great game.

It’s a great game indeed, it just has some problems that are ignored on purpose which would improve the gameplay a lot.
And by a lot it is no longer double attacking for only one hit to register, no rubberbanding, not having to avoid classes because attack speed issues, etc.

:imp: Dont Play as Swordman !!! :imp:

You need to know that in this game the community tends to whine a lot.

I was told by someone here on the forums that a dev said it in a Q&A :slight_smile:

Never believe in rumors, they still don’t have an ETA.

1 Like

Core game is great. But the company in charge put shtload restrictions which made life hard for normal players. yeah…

2 Likes

Here’s a guide my wonderful friend made:

1 Like

Research your class you want to play and come up with a build or at least come up with a loose build the first time. Don’t just jump in headfirst!

You get reduced xp based off the level gap between you and what you"re killing.

Don’t blow your xp cards as soon as you get them. Most people like to spend their cards to reach the next peak of the xp curve. Here is a chart that shows the required xp amounts at each level. You’ll notice that certain levels the total xp required will be reduced and then start to raise again. Level 46 and 86 are the first level gaps most people use cards to bypass.

I could go on and on but research is the key

1 Like

Don’t try swordsman DPS yet. :confused: