Tree of Savior Forum

What did they break now, ToS1 ToS2, neither works

It was all a ruse by IMC to get us into the forums cause forums are endgame

Amirite?

3 Likes

Huehuehueheieheiejieejejejueeheu Very nice BR

1 Like

“Maybe I’ll quit for good this time”

Listen to yourself.You have all of these other responsibilities you bring up anytime you’re attacked about your posts,yet you continue to waste your time on a game you supposedly loathe and post about all the time.

Stop trying to fool everyone and move onto something else.There’s more than enough hues here.

2 Likes

dont u like the colorful spectrum in the forum~

huehuehue

1 Like

jchsc32 is TOS’s number one fan, he love TOS but hates IMC.

2 Likes

Didn’t you hear? I’m the only one who doesn’t like his constant crying…

1 Like

am i the only one who dislike people going around social justicing ?

i dont mind the crying in forum as long as its about the game (its true all the issues are real)

but since when its okay for people to judge others by their own standard?

we need more jchsc32

we need less alyosha

huehuehue

p.s: i miss @Siete

8 Likes

social justicing will result in 8 years of Trump :scream:

Fresh from the latest episode, specially made for ‘you’

Keep up that pointless opinion of yours and image spam, you’re just proving that you’re way below the hues.

4 Likes

You think at some point certain “people”, and I use that term loosely would realize that no-one likes them and just move on, thank you for the flags guys, appreciated, I try to ignore certain people but its hard when they spam everything I post with the same childish non-stop insults and memes.

4 Likes

Whats going on with this thread ? Too many flagged posts…

huehuehue

4 Likes

So @Melon and @Alyosha are cyberbullied by your hueknights now or not? :thinking:

I do stand by what I said and I don’t believe they are I’m just interested in your opinion on it. Please do share. :wink:

1 Like

Awww, haukinyau1 reported my post because it hurt his feelings about his special Hue lemming.

1 Like

Yes, please report cyberbullying when you see it. It’s all of our responsibility to stop it.

And as for haukinyau1 saying that mass flagging is a form of cyberbullying, while then cyberbullying via mass flagging, it’s clear that haukinyau1 is a HUEpocrite. :smirk:

1 Like

Another @Alyosha cyberbullying rant…
You talk about it so much, it is almost like you are asking for it.

huehuehue

1 Like

I miss the days where general had at least 5 posts every 5 minutes

4 Likes

A typical expression of victim blaming is the “asking for it” idiom, e.g. “she was asking for it” said of a victim of violence or sexual assault.[16]

1 Like

Cyberbullying expert being at it again…

No blame shall be with him, none, ever.

Amen

4 Likes

yes, they are being cyberbullied because system does not differentiate flags. Not by the hues.

people can mass flag your post as well Val, and system will hide your post.
so will it the hueknight at blame again?

the flag system have its flaw.

thats my view on this.

5 Likes

Hue’s used to complain about “whiteknights” flagging their posts to death.

What is this,then? Funny how that works.

4 Likes