Tree of Savior Forum

What class to choose in R7 for R8 content

my current build is wiz3 liker2 necro 1, and now im confused about what class to choose in r7…my concern is viability in R8 content
i heard warlock sucks in r8, so warlock is out of question
should i go :
necro 3
from what i heard, viable skill only Flesh Cannon and dirty pole new attribute ,
skeleteon is bad, flash strike has too long cast time and huge corpse consuming
or should i go :
FF 2
i have not look forward to this class, but i heard some skill deal good amount of damage to mob in R8 map

Necros are for afk farming bee farm, nothing else.

FF2 is stronger atm. It could be better if you weren’t Necro1 already, but definitely works with your current build.

so you mean that necro3 does not excel in R8 era? even flesh cannon lv15 does not help or at least being a reliable skill?

Necro Shoggoth is not viable after Lv304+ 4 stars map.
Because The card will drop upon on dying.

But the Link+Flesh cannon dmg is huge.
the problem is there’re a lot of link resist monster after 270+

From my opinion your build is viable for R8 because Linker2 got love from ppl.
So I think
Wiz3>Linker2>Necro3 (Pretty good at PVP with high HP)
Wiz3>Linker2>Necro>FF2 (DMG is great from blood curse the more Hp more DMG)
Wiz3>Linker2>Necro>Linker3>Sage (Turn to Support build)

yeah im in dilemma right now, because i already pick necro in r6, its a waste of one rank if i dont go necro 3 and choose ff2 instead, because necro 1 alone is not worh it, flesh cannon lvl 5 is too weak when you are fighting 250k hp mob
but as you say ff2 is stronger…so, yeah im in dilemma lol

If you still want to go to necro …

Well shoggot don’t make the necro …
Yeah it sad but shoggot is mostly there to proc decay, but their other mean to do it.

FF2 should be your best bet. Necro 1 will be used as a filler for flesh cannon and flesh hoops.

well it will be better for me to choose thauma 1 if i go ff2,too bad its already late :frowning: anyway blood curse dmg is depend on how much hp you posses? so going full con will benefit the skill damage output?

thanks for the info man, so the shard from dirty pole attribute does not work for skeleton?
does it work for flesh cannon skill? i heard linking mob with dirty pole then hit it with FC will multiple the damage even more…is that true?

even without attribute(shard) or necro3, you can link the dirty pole
shards only work with melee atk