Tree of Savior Forum

What class and why

well, get peltasta c1 befor hop, or highlander c3, or even pelt c3, but swordsman 2 isnt good

1 Like

1º Monk: I always liked the monk style and now we have hadouken (even if is only a few shots).
2º Ranger: Good for quests of itens. Business.
3º HighLander: To play for fun when Monk become bored sometimes.
4º Druid: I always do a druid in games because remember me Hashirama, and will be the 3º option for fun.
5º Petalsta: I think will be very supportive on pvp fights with my friends.

I’m doing this one first. Only because I love the idea of having a Fencer class in the game. I always loved Rapiers :).

Later, I plan on doing something with Linker. And then I’ll likely roll a full Squire and a Full Alchemist for money making purposes and such :).

Plague doctor is number one in line for a nerf.

wut abou the op damage of archers rank 7 classes? if thye gonna nerf pd, they need to nerf them too

To answer your question =P

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Fencer…why? This is why.

3 Likes

@vicioushellsing
I never took the time to watch this show because the animation threw me off, but now I might have too. That was pretty cool :). I see why you would feel inspired.

dude stop with the negativity everything gets nurfed at some point let the guy have his fun…

not a fan of the anime style but I do see your point :smiley:

I am being so lazy, ugh! I still need to make a bunch of classes and review information on forums before finally deciding on what build to follow. I only have one day. :weary:

dont wooorry u will end up rerolling anyway, first characters usually suck =)

I played in the last CBT, and you’re right. :confused: My first character could have been so much better… I made him so poorly and didn’t read up on skills or other classes enough. I went Swordsman > Highlander > Barbarian > Barbarian > Barbarian (and this was as far as I got).

i went the same route! xD
now i’m going for a real pure 2H sword xD
swordsman c3> highlander>corsair>doppel c2

I think I’m going to be going Swordsman c2 > Hoplite c3 > Doppelsoeldner > Dragoon - for a more tankier build I suppose. Plus their skills seem pretty strong. :smile:

go peltasta instead of swordsman c2

Swordsman then Peltasta? What are the reasons for that? :open_mouth:

peltasta or highlander, one u have swashbulk, guardian and block
and the other one u have a knockdown, catar stroke, crown, and u can block a bit faster (cross guard) and enemies get weakness to pierce for 5 secs.

and swordsman c2 is bad. c3 is great tho

Alright, I’ll check it out. Thanks!