Tree of Savior Forum

What are the TOS events you liked the most?

It’s not the most favorite, but rather the ones you liked the most :slight_smile:

Harvest, although the initial interaction is a bug, it does attract lots of players.

Excellent community event. Will be hard to design something which will attract crowds like this though.

2 Likes

Weed event is best event.

1st day of event, spam the weed and get as many items as you can.
rest of the event, multiple dummy accounts and stealing yo’ weed LOL

1 Like

Only reason I picked the rank reset event was because of the 20% reduction to attributes that came with it. That 20% off on attributes was god send.

1 Like

None. This game should die tbh!

2 Likes

Bad troll is bad.

The door is this way… :door:

2 Likes
  1. Weed/Harvest Event
  2. Rank Reset (because attributes discount :smiley:)
  3. Pumpkin (nice exp and freebies)
  4. Taoist’s Secret Recipe (party-shared dumplings)

I second the weed event. It’s the most socially fun event I’ve ever participated in this game. People got to talk with each other. Lots of jokes passed around. Memes were born. The implementation though was flawed making it exploitable which kinda made the game feel broken for some from that point.

Hope that they have more events like this in the future — but making sure it’s done right. Without proper optimization, it’s still gonna suck for some players who have problems with FPS drops especially since others tend to troll and try to crash them by different means.

They had a chance with Valentine’s event but instead of giving chocolates to player characters of the opposite sex, we’re fetching sh!t for an NPC.

1 Like

i only didn’t vote for:

• firecrackers - really lackluster as an anniversary event

• survival instinct - not my type

• all related to pvp

the first few events like delivery and scavenge was the time i logged in the game for like less than an hour a day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ofc weed event… huehuehue

1 Like

Honestly the Level Up event should just be in the game as a standard feature. Gives players a chance to level up a character and fix simple or huge mistakes that they make early on.

EDIT: For example, Dragon Nest has a level up reward item that is available for all new characters you make.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be as special if it was a standard feature. This event breaks the monotony, this is what made me want to level all my alts, for example.

Why does it being ‘special’ matter?

EDIT: Exactly, so when it goes away you will have less desire to level alts, thus keep it in.

Rank reset giveaway is the best of course. The 20% discount was really the best. New year/fortune cookie is okay.

The worst would be the harvest and the survival event. Not sure why people likes the harvest event so much. Yeah you could just leave your weeds and do something but iirc it doesnt appeal to me since it doesnt have exp incentives while waiting for your weeds.

Exp events appealed to me.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.