Tree of Savior Forum

Welcome to Tree of Dress Up - The Top 10 Model Event

They are lazy anyway, since the loading screens are already used to save money/work.

However, there’s one thing that I’m really concerned with:
Ever since the 1st fanart contest there was no depiction of a gender-equilibrium involved in the process of choosing the winners.

This sounds a little crazy but I think there should be a 50/50 ratio for showcases of both ingame genders in every contest that asks the community to submit free ingame content/advertisement.

The reason for this is that Tree of Saviour is one of the few newer Korean MMORPGs that has really decent artwork for male costumes/sprites, but they could go down the drain for future content if players are not encouraged to play as male because “female characters are cuter, have better hairstyles and costumes”.
This could drastically impact the quality of new costumes released for male characters (or even worse: a focus on female altogether; e.g. RO got into this trend and released very strong gears[headgears, backpacks mainly] with a female design like flowers,mini dress hats,etc.).

1 Like

Most of their hair accessories already look bad on males

Yes i like just a few headgears and the most headgears from the tp shop…
Are for girls …
Well its the same on ro but ro has at least some cool looking headgears for male Chars v.v

That’s basically the reason i find it unfair that they make us have 3 hair accessories. I basically made my dragoon manly. With white regent hair and red horns. Adding anything like gilt helm makes it uglier. And all that slot3 hair accessories are mostly for girls. Flower hairpin, ginko leaf etc

hair accessories are for enchants, i don’t care if its a roll of toilet paper on my head as long as i get 120 matk from it

Yea i meant the competition they’re having

can someone post Swordsman costume for fem and male :slight_smile: screenie in game

The game is made to make profit. you can see it as a bad thing or a good thing.

900 TP worth of cubes for first place, if you think it’s too superficial, don’t join :slight_smile:

1 Like

The game is technically free to play so gimmick events such as these are commonplace.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I need those wc3 custom maps ported to dota 2 already, some of my favorite maps still not ported

Even in real life when you are a male, clothes design are terribly plain with 3 colors, white, black, and dark blue.

Pretty much everything we’ve seen from IMC thus far is the same as the Ragnarok Online days. Why are we acting surprised?

Cause we did not get IMC’ed back in Ragnarok days ?

huehue

Can we use our own background music? e.g bgms unrelated to ToS

No.

/twentycharacters

IMC’s latest event: Costumes show and tell? We are back in kindergarten folks. Time to spend that TP, huueeek.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/35287608.jpg

Which is a good thing, International players didn’t IMCed early on, IMC got IMCed that’s why they left Gravity and RO actually got to grow big.
:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.