Tree of Savior Forum

Vote your favorite NPC hair style into the TOS game!

Chronomancer Master hairstyle PLS…

Look cools -*-

9 Likes

One more! <3
HlUwWUX

4 Likes

Any of these. Male hairstyles right now are very fluffy or just not simple enough. Pretty much everyone uses the same couple that look “normal.” Also disregard the facial hair on these, I’m just looking at the hair styles themselves.

Also, a single braid would be nice.

11 Likes

i really like:
Rune caster:

Saule:
BUT! Henrika is the best <3

<3

4 Likes

I love this <3 …(20 chars)

All of these and this one as well.
CompanionOrsha
Companion trader in Orsha.

6 Likes

and add the beard too

4 Likes

imo beard and something like lollypop or bubblegum should they add as different customization option in tp shop

1 Like

What about make a feature where you meet a certain amount of requirements, to unlock an npc hair style and costume!

@STAFF_Amy

3 Likes

imo its impossible, hair style gives them MONEEEEEEEY, so pls stop dreaming

Does anyone buy premium hairstyles outside of the once-per-year sale? They’re really expensive.

Yes a lot of people do.

i thought that was one of the default hair you can have during character creation

There’s probably a good short hairstyle under the hood.
Wishing we could also get proper hats/hoods.
pal

6 Likes

I would buy if there were nice new ones. They haven’t added any in a long time now. And I’m not impressed by the ones that will come with beauty shop.

1 Like

I don’t know how to take screen shots, but the Sapper Master’s hair form Klaipedia would be a wonderful addition for male hair options!

1 Like

press f12 for steam screenshot (it will also turn on the in game recording function)

or printscreen then open MSpaint and press CTRL+V

1 Like

The default screenshot button for Tree is just print screen. Do not use F12, the video file sizes are gigantic!

All the screenshots by hitting print screen go into the screenshot folder, not Steam’s usual screenshot location.

2 Likes

oh i didn’t know there’s a screenshot folder for the game OwO

i must have tons of it by now ‘w’;;;