Tree of Savior Forum

Very Annoying Templar [Need Feedback]

Need feedback on this build

U want to play templar as a tank/ a support/ a GvG leader or just to create a Guild ?
For Tank: Take atleast 2 Pel
GvG: Swordman 2 and Cata 3
If u just want to create a Guild then dont mind the build

play templar for

tank and annoying interrupter. as u can see i dont go for dmg.

and can u explain why those build u suggest me?

go pelt 3 squire 2 temp
or pelt 2 rode 1 squire 2 temp
pelt 2 rode 3 temp
why i suggest squire is because you’re not gonna be anywhere to being useful damage dealer so might as well make money from a character w/o damage.
pump mostly Con as you are a tank.

i ask u 1 thing. if u want repair. u will go to squ2 shop or squ3 shop?

forget about making money with this templar.
the point of me making a templar is to become very tanky (thats why i go full con) and to become an annoyance to all the enemy in front of u.
and yes i dont go for dmg because as we all know all swordsman path is not dmg dealing/massive dmg path.
all the rank i choose is for the skill of becoming an annoyance.

knock them. stun them. blind them. minus def them. bind them.
without any delay cause u got many skill to spam. (even some skill got overheat/cd. u still got plenty of skill to spam).

pardon my english

Here’s the thing, most mobs have an AOE ratio of 2 and most of your attacks have an AOE ratio 4-6 so in reality you’re only CCing the 2-3 mobs out of the 10+ you aggro’d.
That’s why I recommended squire because you can make money and buff allies with the camp.
Swordsman CC class are pvp oriented, not pve

this build is for gvg/pvp(2v2 above) purpose only.

for lvl up. u need 1 or 2 ppl behind u to hit. because u only up CON.

so the reason i need feedback is to know if this build is good for becoming anoyance to enemy or not.

if u suggest me to take squire c2 because of making money. for me its complete waste of rank.
for the camp (buff) is also a waste of rank. find a full support cleric to buff u.

Cathexis has a pretty detailed guide on the swordsman tree… would recommend you check it out if you haven’t already.