Tree of Savior Forum

[Varena] Lolopanther wielding botter stuck in limbo. (Hogni)

i know…

i not complaining…

its just… rng

i love talts

1 Like

Try to making an alchemist bot, idiot. So what, i should watching the screen when i making pots? go to ask fking imc y its happened. Do you need to see how many mobs i killed?Less than you, idiot. I only level with x8 tome. Give me a reason why i have to do that if i use bot program.

1 Like

lul
/20char20char20char20char

can IMC please do the same to lewis aka ONEEPUNCH in Telsiai? He changed his name out of fear LOL

good job for fast action GM…i applaud u for this…need to keep up like this always…those player deserve it…iam sure he got alt account just for botting…haha

for sure? u can access the database?lol

this is the problem you noobs dont know it.

the only way you can do is use coin press your spacebar or left button if you want to making more than 1000 pots. Blame imc if u have any problems. @GM_Francis go to check your database, check the battle record ,trade record and login record, see if my account has any problems, and go to vedas, dp2, db, there are lots bots need to ban, leave alchemist alone, why you think a wizard3 link2 alchemist can be a bot, show me it.

:joy:
/20 char :joy:

not sure if making pots will make your gear all red.

good point haha…bot right now so advance…haha

why i need to repair? I only do events with this char, any different if i repaired? I can be a dps or tank? JP is my only skill,ok? u can not see its a wizard3 linker2? You really think a wizard3 linker2 can be a bot, ah? Brain is awesome, I wish all of you had one. This stupid poster just a dirty man. Im sure he or his friend is one of my rivals. I sell more than 10k hp pots, 1k dispeller, 1k barrier, 100 poa, 100 daino, 100 reversi, 100 JP per day. You feel happy to see everything goes up just like this poster, right? You just tell me why I play enchanter, pardoner and alchemist to make money if i can bot. Why I play them in the same account if i can bot. Why i dont sell sp pots if i can bot, bot uosis is the easiest way to earn silvers. Maybe you gonna ask me how I can sell 10k hp pots per day, it need 4000 dilgeles. Cuz I have 3 guilds, the owners are my friends, they plate dilgeles for me.
I think you should know my friends can check my position in the game, so I wanna ask, why I have a long friend list if im a bot.

Lets see IMC will unban me or not.

I remember your name now, DIMeowglo. Actually I dont wanna play this game anymore, my friends told me you wanna quit the game, great, so the last thing I have to do is make sure you 100% quit the game.

You know what, maybe I should say a thank you. Cuz I dont have to waste my money on those gacha boxes after this thing happened.

At last, I have a good news to IMC, some of my friends will quit the game with me, think you will happy, because seem like you dont like us. Even if we bought more than 100k tp, it means nothing to you, you dont even want to use 5 mins to check my account. You dont like honest players, you just like dirty player like DIMeowgio or bot.Thats fine, I wish these people will pay your salary. @GM_Francis, one more question, why you dont response my bot report 3 month ago? Maybe you know this DIMeowglo and try to help him, right? That explained why you ban me so fast.

So you use script to auto click craft pot and it somehow clicked the ground instead?

yes, maybe someone use ice wall to me. I dont know what happened. I dont even have a sorcerer in my account. I think afk bot is a kind of bot. IMC should check how many token I sold, why i sold token if im a bot.

I know most crafters (not just alchemists) use auto clicking because bulk crafting is sensitive to latency and doesn’t work properly for most people. Nobody is going to manually click the mouse for hours everyday just to make some items.

You just got unlucky lol…

Thanks, finally someone understand what happened

Why do you need macro 2 clicks at 2 different coordinates for auto craft purpose? If all you need is “constantly click on Craft”, 1 click at a fixed coordinate is all you need.

I did click the same position. Think that position I stand in the video is a special position which can cause you to walk back and forth. You can test it if you have an alchemist. Go that position and click left top on your screen where the hp pot making button is. I cant test it cuz my only account got banned. fk imc

Sorry what? I have never declared that I want to stop playing this game, ever, not once, not even the idea of it. So this is purely made up.

I wish I had some kind of direct control over them, sadly I don’t. Like you, I have a lot of ignored / unresolved reports (just filed in the right place or directly sent via a ticket).

I am the furthest from being dirty or a botter. In fact you’re the one with video capture of bot-like behavior.

Source: Terms of Service

Just to be clear, AFAIK any kind of “automation” (ie: not an actual human action) is considered against the terms of use right?

:upside_down:

I was also shocked that a GM popped up right then and there, he/she stated that a) he/she was not the same person as @GM_Francis who responded here in the forums and b) that he/she happened to be “on patrol” at that time

I usually just dump reports with video evidence here and don’t really check back on them.

Every attempt you made to “clean up your act” doesn’t affect me at all. Thing is, I don’t care, I made my report, luckily it got noticed and action was taken right away, I don’t personally know you, I’ve never encountered you and I do not have a vested interest in removing your from the game… I like reporting bots though, you happened to display bot-like behavior and [GM]Papaya (in-game) did whatever he/she thought appropriate.

You’re allowed to appeal anyway, you sound overly guilty with this much outcry and hand-washing.

I dont care about who you are. I just think my way. I think you are bot and you bot uosis to your friend, thats how you get your gears. You do not need to explain anything. It would not stop my revenge, lets see what i can do for you. Let me remind you, the terms says “software”, I do auto-click by hardware way, and even if we use auto-click to make something, it still legal, we did what game allow us to do, this game allow us to make mutilple items by single click, but it doesnt work, so we fixed it by our way. If you say it against the terms, you should tell gm ban people who used the addon called “unequip card”. Same case, people cant unequip cards cuz of bug, so we fixed it by our way, why those people not got banned? I have to repeat this “brain is awesome, i wish you had one”

Jokes on you, I have no in-game friends, by choice. :slight_smile:
I’m guild-less by choice, I solo almost everything that I can because I can.
I don’t have a single Wizard character in my roster, so once again, fabrications. The amount of wolf-crying is amazing here. I main an SPR-heavy character that still has the quest SP potions to this day. Just stop with the speculations man.

And yes, based on how you’ve quoted my forum name (albeit incorrectly) multiple times, you obviously care a lot. Look on the bright side, you have plenty of time seeing as you’re crying here, you’re definitely still suspended.

I’m honestly starting to feel sad for you… but get in line, Kupole has dibs on “exacting revenge” (he/she never followed through though). Do your best I guess, the sheer amount of made-up factoids you’re throwing around is proof of some weird conspiracy theory you’re cooking up in your head. The itch to play has driven you crazy eh? :upside_down:

Yay one more bot goes to hell.
See you 30 days later!

And GM you really should go dina bee farm and take a look.
I was doing quest last Saturday there and I can’t kill any mob there.
Each channel have 10+ sorceror/warlock/necro bot there.
And I can even see a whole guild bot there,(i.e. Destiny’s edge)
The grim reaper appeared but the bots just came back and bot as before.

My final solution is to summon my guildmates to clean the whole channel.