Date and Time :
24.4. 12:30 GMT+2
I was able to play yesterday night so about 14 hours ago and there’s been no changes to my game or computer. Didn’t even reboot.
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard and mouse
Bug Description :
Tried to start the game normally again through Stream today but Updater MFC never even gets me to login screen anymore.
Each time it starts popping up some ToS window like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25020981/ToSBug/Popping.gif
… for maybe 30 seconds and after that it gives this message box with “Update Fail, Please Restart” with 0% progress:
I’ve tried to following to fix it:
- Repaired local game files through Steam. It redownloaded 5 files, didn’t help.
- Tried launching ToS straight from it’s folder with admin rights, same problem again.
- Ran Updater_Downloader.exe with admin rights. Successfully updates the launcher and asks to launch the client again.
- Tried running the game again with admin rights AND through Steam again, both still having the same problem.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- Try to launch the game from either it’s own folder or through Steam
- CPU : i7 2600k @3.6Ghz
- RAM : 16Gb
- Graphics Card : GeForce GTX 780
- Mainboard : Asrock Z77 Pro 3
- Storage : 256Gb SSD
- OS : Windows 10 Pro 64b
- Internet Connection : 100Mb/10Mb
- Country, Region : Finland