Tree of Savior Forum

[UPDATE] SHINOBI confirmed RANK 7 hidden class

As can be seen in the promotional video released for IMC on the Open Beta Test Korean contained the presentation of all classes rank 7 that were disclosed and the shinobi class was also in the video. The class will be in the OPEN test or has been postponed to a future update . Grateful

1 thing for sure Shinobi is not rank 7 so probably rank 8

Source?

It’s a hidden class, it could be rank 7, could even be rank 2. Someone just needs to complete the quest (they made the NPC appear but are missing a few requirements).

just a hunch, since rank 7 already have a pretty special class, templar for example, the only class that can create a guild. im just saying it most likely not 7, but it could actually be in 6 or lower its just not updated in the CBT. who knows. it is a secret class. plus the leak video of shinobi the char level is 50. probably rank 5, who knows right. just gotta wait

I think Shinobi was originally planned for R7 while Templar was just floating in the air and they even said that maybe Templar will be a hidden class. I think Templar is somewhat an additional class so they just decided a bit ago where to put it and realised it’s not that good idea to make it hidden.

So I actually think they still kept Shinobi on R7 just made it hidden instead of Templar. The other thing why I think it’s still on R7 is because it was in the trailers.

But these are just my assumptions…xD

1 Like

from the general kbt3 thread:

this is probably all the information we have atm

I have a feeling it might not be entirely available though. Someone on the forums posted a screenshot of someone having the Shinobi class (using the advancement quest exploit from the looks of things because they were a C3 Corsair and C3 Doppelsoeldner).

Devs responded saying they’ll look into it though, I kind of get the feeling we’re not supposed to be able to get Shinobi yet in kTEST.

But who knows? We could be missing something huge. Also, the NPC is hidden in Mesafasla. You need the quest for it to appear though.

3 Likes

well, only 1 way to find out, wait for some crazy gamer who cna level 100 in 1 day to figure this out haha

If the answer was to magnum opus these bottle items I would laugh so much now that it’s alch C3.
(I don’t think that’s it though).

1 Like

that would be pretty funny though. then every shinobi wannabe would be at the mercy of the alchemists haha.

Up Post [Any new informations about shinobi in Kr Open??]

Shinobi is confirmed a Hidden Class. Under the ‘HiddenJob’ parameter, ‘YES’ is listed. Every other class has a NO listed.
Shinobi is a Rank 7 Swordsman class, which is confirmed.
Here’s the class description:

Shinobi’s Skill Details
Note: From the sound of these skills, it seems like they’ll use reagents. Shinobi has had the ‘Max Weight Increase’ attribute listed in its attribute list, but this is based from pre-Nov 5th IPFs.
Any details with ??? listed, I’ll list later when I am able to open the entire IPF. These are values found in another file I don’t have access to yet.
No mention of the skill’s properties (i.e. [Physical] - [Fire]) in the tooltips.
Mijin no Jutsu:
Utilise gunpowder to cause a self-explosion which attacks nearby enemies. You will also suffer damage from this skill, and may be incapacitated if you take too much damage.

• 50 Second Cooldown, no overheat.
  • 2043.23 damage (+602.33 damage per level)
  • Attribute Damage: x%
  • HP Consumption : ???
  • Costs 74 SP (+9 SP per level)
    Bunshin no Jutsu:
    Create a clone of yourself. Clones mimic your body’s actions and some skills can be used by your clone. The maximum strength of clones are determined by the user’s Dexterity.
  • 49 Second Cooldown, no overheat.
  • Duration: ???
  • Clones summoned: ???
  • Listed as 52 damage, but is a buff skill.
  • Costs 80 SP (+12 SP per level)
  • Tooltip: ‘Continually decreases STA.’; It drains stamina as clones are out.
    Mokuton no Jutsu:
    Deceive the enemy with a decoy made of logs. Successfully fooling the enemy allows you to counter-attack.
    -35 Second Cooldown, no overheat.
  • Duration: ???
  • Counter-attack damage: 981.32 damage (+231.2 damage per level)
  • Costs 42 SP (+4 SP per level)
    Katon no Jutsu:
    Trigger gunpowder in a line in front of you, damaging a large number of enemies.
  • 29 Second Cooldown, no overheat.
  • 498.23 damage (+102.3 damage per level; 3 explosions according to trailer.)
  • Attribute Damage: x%
  • Costs 65 SP (+9 SP per level)
    Kunai:
    Throw kunai forward, damaging a large number of enemies.
  • 15 Second Cooldown, 4 Overheat Charges. (According to trailer.)
  • 291.34 damage (+33.7 damage per level)
  • Able to be used by Clones (Confirmed with Trailer)
  • Costs 40 SP (+5.6 SP per level)
    All skills do not require a stance to be used (so you can use with any weapon). They can’t be used whilst mounted.

Fonte:

Do you know the location of the shinobi’s mission to unlock the job change?

1 Like

hey bro can i ask something? i want to be shinobi , (Swordman 2 > Barbarian 2> Corsair 2 > and at last shinobi) are shinobi need some requirement ?
like rune caster requirement are wizard c3 … thx before (sry for my bad english)

Yes. Here is the link with all things:

From TOSPATCH pastebin:
(Collecting the items can be done without the note, but you’ll need to find the note first to trigger anything else.)

1. Find an Empty Note in one of the jars in Fedimian. There are three spots it can spawn in;
  • To the left of the Druid Master
  • Directly to the south of the Mercenary Post Warp
  • Near the top of Fedimian on the right-hand side
    (Exact location of each spot: http://i.imgur.com/iNPFk62.jpg174)
    [Note: This item has a GLOBAL respawn of 4 hours. It can be in one of these three spots at any one time, most likely the first two. It seems each channel has their own respawn and timer as well, so check multiple channels.]
  1. Once you’ve found the note, go and talk to the Scout Master in Gateway of the Great King. She will notice the note has an invisible message hidden on it. In order to reveal the hidden message, you’ll need to collect quite a few items.

2. She will give you two recipes;

Now, you must collect these items:

Find the ‘Disposable Vials’ in a chest in Vieta Gorge. (http://i.imgur.com/ibpedoh.jpg)
Find the ‘Yellow-eyed Flower’ in a yellow flower patch in Alameth Forest. (http://i.imgur.com/Q6mldQr.png) [NOTE: 4 HOUR RESPAWN TIME!]
Find the ‘Solvent’ in a chest in Letas Stream. (http://i.imgur.com/ZoMIfkp.jpg)
To create the ‘Scout Master’s Elixir’, you’ll need to farm a lot of items:

• Slick Sap x 100 (10% drop from Ravinelarva in Dvasia Peak)
  • Tipio Stamen x 80 (20% drop from Tipio in Veja Ravine)
  • Wax x 50 (8% drop from Red Tree Ambulo in Apsimesti Crossroads, highest chance; alternatives: http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/645187/31)
  • Resin x 10 (10% drop from Long-Branched Tree in Goddess’ Ancient Garden)
  • Colifly Stamen x 30 (2.5% drop from Colifly in Main Chamber or Seir Rainforest, or same drop chance from Black Colifly in Roxona Reconstruction Agency East Building)
  1. Once all of these items have been acquired, craft the Scout Master’s Elixir. Then, you can use the quest items you collected earlier, the newly crafted Elixir, and the Empty Note to craft the last recipe.

2. Crafting the last recipe reveals the message on the note. Right-click the note to bring up a message. The message is intel from a Shinobi, and mentions a rendezvous point is in Mesafasla. Travel to Mesafasla to find the Shinobi Master. (http://i.imgur.com/ThOPpea.png)

3. Upon talking with the Shinobi Master, she will acknowledge your skill in finding out the information hidden on the note, and will then take it from you.

Congratulations! You can now advance to Shinobi at Rank 7 Swordsman, no prerequisite jobs required.

Font: Where I can find a Shinobi Quest guide?

2 Likes

The only requirement is do the job class quest. Any class of Swordman can became a Shinobi :slight_smile:

thanks man this is a huge life saver :slight_smile: