Tree of Savior Forum

Update problem 10581_001001.pak failed to download

Date and Time : August 5 15:00 pm

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Bug Description : I can’t update ToS, tonight I was playing without troubles, but today, when I was going to play i cant update it, i took this ss

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video : http://i.imgur.com/fSaTsHX.jpg
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU :
  • RAM : 12 gb
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Chile

i have the exact same problem and I tried your solution (deleting release.revision.txt) but still giving the same error

1 Like

I was having error downloading 10581_001001

i went inside the patch folder
i had 2 patches: 10570 and 10557
i changed the extensions of the 2 files just to check if TOS will redownload the 2 patches
opened steam then tos. it tried downloading first 10557 but had the same error downloading like 10581 so closed everything then i changed back the extension of 10557 to the original
i restarted steam. ran tos. then it tried downloading 10570 which it did successfully.
after 10570, it then downloaded 10581 which it did successfully as well!!!
i hope this helps someone smile

me pasa lo mismo y no encuentro la solucion …

espere tanto la beta … y no puedo jugar XC

I have tried the solution you gave but the error still occurs…

1 Like

i have the exact same problem and I tried your solution (deleting release.revision.txt) but still giving the same error tmb ‘-’

1 Like

them necros tho

:hatching_chick:

1 Like

the game has been down for like 2 weeks…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have the same problem now, and i need help someone can help me???

1 Like

I have this problem too. I was able to play a while ago… but not anymore

1 Like

Also experiencing this issue, I’ve completely re installed the game, deleted patch folder, made sure firewalls are off.
Basically anything I’ve seen suggested on here, I’m stumped :frowning:

I have this problem too. I was able to play a while ago… but not anymore… like luneth

Got the exact same error, i tried by deleting all in patch folder, and didnt work, then the cache thing, didnt work either, now i deleted the release.revision.txt and its patching now so i assume it will work, i will post if doesnt.

I am having the same issue again. I tried redownloading, deleteing patch files. date.txt, disabling firewall for a bit and everything.

still getting hit with connection problem.

I was having this about right now but deleting the release.revision.txt seem to fix it for me tyvm.