Tree of Savior Forum

Unity of Savior

Just use a Megaphone and they will come… at least i usually go if i have a char in that level range and havent done mi lvl 50 money runs of the day… So basically Megaphone and/or overlevel by other means and solo it later if you want a specific drop (got a petamon from 20ish cubes, got less time now so that money needs to suffice for a while :smiley:)

cheers

1 Like

Negative reviews with 100+ hours in.
Go ahead, I’m sure they left because of some whiney forum posts.
You can just count just the negative reviews and multiply that by 100±5 (number was estimated by dividing total number of players ever (not owners) by number of reviews) for a rough number of players leaving for the game.

Also adding to that: give me 20 users that actually read General Discussion, have been deterred by Doomposts and read without posting each. I’ll shut up if you can manage that~

7 Likes

Those are part of new players, there is a lot of different players, those are not the only ones.

Also, keep in mind that even on many of those negative there are constructive criticism, the points are said in a correct way. The game have problems? Yes, everyone knows, no one disagrees. The game have good things? Yes, in those reviews there are a lot of them going thru good points and bad points, they’re being sincere, they’re not being haters against the game things nor people playing.

Why is it so hard to have similar feedback here instead of “knight wars”? And whenever one side of these “knight wars” understands that things are going over limit, other people ends up and start all over again.

I cannot give you that simply because if they left because our doomposts, fights and etc they didn’t even made one account. I can give you some users that posted they are stopping to play in those trolls/doomposts, such as @jchsc32 on a troll/doom post by another user. (Unless you misunderstood what I was saying and asked a different question with different meanings, then we walk into another point which my answer here should change.)

A community is built by ourselves. There are things we can do to be good, Staffs and community managers should be present, but it is not up to them alone to make a good community or not.

1 Like

No one quits a game because of doomposters or whiteknights or w/e the fk you people call them. They leave if they feel like the time invested in the game isn’t worth or if the reward for time invested just isnt worth it. In IMC’s case, people are leaving the game with how broken the state of the game is and the mismanagement of the game.

18 Likes

quote for emphasize

i dont remember when was the last time anyone saying

“i quit tos coz forum people bad, bad people.
i sad. i quit.”

huehuehue

imc cant do much at the moment
staff can only say “sorry for inconvenience”

8 Likes

I agree, they don’t. But doomposters, etc makes it worse, it is known everywhere that a bad community makes people go away.

But, let’s see, proof that no one, no exceptions, never quit a game because doomposters or forum fights?

Also, this is relative as you can see on:

Where right after this part @Nekorin gives examples of his own IRL friends about game community.

Yes, I agree again, that’s the main reason, but doomposting makes it worse. Mind giving proof that doomposting actually doesn’t make it worse? Or are you saying that Nekorin is lying on hist post?

That’s not what I’m saying, but people do quit because game have problems + bad community/doomposts/etc.

wheres ur data?

no data, no arguement yo

this much i learn from u

this sounds about right

8 Likes

IMC obviously doesn’t care about the ■■■■ posts on their forums. If they did they wouldn’t let us run wild on the forums like we do.

4 Likes

Want to know a game with a toxic community that has millions of players playing globally? League of Legends. That community is toxic as fk but look how many people still playing because Riot takes care of their game that people will just ignore the community.

Also wanted to add this screenshot because I find this statement hilarious coming from you Lunar.

6 Likes

Here one post on the same topic:

Or are you saying that Nekorin is lying on his post about his IRL friends + how community affects mood and players?

So are you saying that you should build a bad community just because there are few posts that are actually moderated. Or, in other words, that you should mess up everything just because one of the sides is tolerant?

Yes, I agree. Now, want to see a falling game that had better community than what we have currently and how it made a big difference on some servers at least some years ago? Tibia.

im saying nekorin just expand/elaborate on that particular topic
(about salt/talt/qq/doom/negative)

and thats not even half of the reason why people quit.

not even a quarter

11 Likes

False like ■■■■ people quits because the game itself pushes them to do it, not because some random dude screaming “lmao ded geimu” look at the charts, look at the logs, look at the players in the game itself, is infested with bots, blatant hackers that dont let them to do something, and then you said is mostly by “muh doomposters” thats some bullshít at incredible levels

Including the fact that the more progresses the player, the game itself punish them

3 Likes

if i could guess,

i would think negativity contribute atleast 10% to the reason why people quit TOS

and source of that negativity still lies in the game itself

its an endless loop

(btw, nice derail lunarrabit. ur da mvp)

huehuehue

every single 3k mmr dota2 in SEA game has people shouting “putang ina bobo, anjing, cibai”

but still 500k people playing dota2 globally

topkek

4 Likes

Yeah, I understand how you see me. “The guy who spam the forums”. Instead of the only one who have patience to answer them, rofl.

I know that my posts aren’t great, but I am just answering back to you, I’m no god, I’m no “Uh, high moral grounds”, you do something to me, I’ll do it back to you, even worse if you go over your limits. I know how to see when I need to stop, but if you start again, I’ll simply start again too.

Still is one of the reasons some people quit, I never said about the 45k+ difference between 50k+ players to 3.5k, did I add numbers on what I’m saying?

I already said that I agree, game have problems. Community makes it worse, people leaves because game problems, yeah.

But if you spam it on their face 24/7 you make things worse, do you disagree with this?

I’m derailing? I’m not the one who started going off topic, plus you’re the one who called me here:

What’s your proof she isn’t? Since you want proof for everything.

@Nekorin do you have absolute proof?

4 Likes

according to certain someone

someone is butthurt

huehuehue

5 Likes

Your bullsht comes that the comunity doesnt make it worse since to fix that THE DEVS have to fix the PROBLEM that is harassing the comunity

and what doest the devs?

well, fix the close button, so you can quit more easily in windowed mode i guess and that is just an example of their constant incompetence

The comunity itself its only repeating “please fix this for 100th time”

6 Likes

Proof on what? Too many things. I’ll pick the one I think makes more sense:

Nekorin’s post:

No one is required to post his IRL friends names on such commentaries. The proof is there.

I agree. Trolls/Doomposters are butthurt because no one can disagree with them ^^

Problems don’t harass people.

These type of actions requires subjects to do so. What you can see instead is your (you, trolls, hues, dooms) aggressive posts harassing me when you don’t agree with what I’m saying. :neutral_face:

Devs are on ktos, not iToS, I agree we need better updates. Again, that’s no reason to make a toxic community.

They are not, they’re already far from that because they gave up, but once they gave up, they moved to another extreme to start to bash everyone and IMC.

i think the better way if possible there is unity servers for instanced dungeons, like other games.
if we could crosserver just for instanced dungeons we will dont have some problems that we saw before, like people rage in shout and etc

1 Like

7 Likes