Tree of Savior Forum

Unity of Savior

dont cry

according to certain someone

she can find queue for everything
so its not a problem

u cant find queue? u need to gitgud

tips

1. play on prime time (immediately after reset)
  2. shout megaphone
  3. act cute grill
  4. join a cult (i mean join a guild)

huehuehue

11 Likes

I read in another thread that his person is a “he”.

Reset on Fedimian is at 12:00 pm normal ppl have to work then.

I’m waiting for a reply that says.

“people have work and need to sleep, eat, take a bath, socialize, breathe air, drink water, cook, celebrate stuff that’s why queu takes long”

1 Like

100% false.

huehuehue

9 Likes

Proof that it is false? :3 Also you’re on offtopic.

Please follow https://forum.treeofsavior.com/guidelines and make the forum a healthier place.

Of course people would actually come back and ignore bugs, bot infested maps, gameplay issues, exceptionally long queues at the moment and the game’s general unfriendliness towards players by limiting team storage to Token owners and the need to have a full team of chars just to gear one char and probably some other tuff I’ve missed.

If we just stop the Doomposts.
F*** the haters! Doomposting makes sense at least.

4 Likes

It is not about people coming back, it is about people staying or people starting to play. It is all explained on which covers most things: Musings on iToF Balance - Chapter 0 - 'Salt-free' supplements to iToS Balance series

The game have problems? Yes, you don’t like? Stop playing already. You’re not playing? The stop being a negative part of the community who does not help in nothing.

says the person “you’re offtopic, u wrong, u not following rules”

proceed to post 2 more non-related comment just to show she is right

i need to gitgud

huehuehue

8 Likes

But this requires an influx of new players and players that want to stay.
The requirements for that aren’t met with all the other issues in tact.

I can dig up my Limbo comment if you want.

2 Likes

Yeah, it requires but if there are no community and if the community is bad, it is harder to have that. Do you part and others will do them, simply, reactions.

If the community is always fighting (I’m not even complaining about you guys doomposting/trolling/etc, I am just answering because the trolls summoned me around and I am answering back to you on the same tone), you will have the problems that are said on that topic.

So, what about we all follow the https://forum.treeofsavior.com/guidelines?

My friends left because game problems. What doom knights have to do with this, or are the devs the real doom knights?

6 Likes

First you have to learn to separate things. Game problems = yeah, they exist. Doom knights/doomposters/doomlords = make all problems worse than they are.

We already had Doomposts at the end of CBT2
Didn’t stop most people from trying anyways and leaving later because of the game.
Who even reads General Discussion except the normal ToF players? I’ve been holed up in Class&Rank exclusively when I still played.[quote=“LunarRabbit, post:21, topic:349519”]
Doom knights/doomposters/doomlords = make all problems worse than they are
[/quote]

As if they can be any worse.

4 Likes

sorry

its my fault i reply to lunnarrabit

i admit my wrong

i will take my leave now

gentlement/ladies

please proceed , continue on

aint no one got time for this yo

5 Likes

Yeah, but dooms are grouping with hues and spamming any thread that they can.

Proof? Most people assumes majority.

I can enumerate some posts and replies that made some players quit because of doom posting/hue/troll posting. I have the proof on what I’m saying, do you have for yours?

Many players. Even ones that almost never post around here. Posting =/= reading. I can also enumerate people who read the forum but never answer and comment “how do you have patience to keep answering trolls”.

And that’s where you have been reading, it is different for many people.

They can and they were already made worse. I also can enumerate such topics.

1 Like

Just use a Megaphone and they will come… at least i usually go if i have a char in that level range and havent done mi lvl 50 money runs of the day… So basically Megaphone and/or overlevel by other means and solo it later if you want a specific drop (got a petamon from 20ish cubes, got less time now so that money needs to suffice for a while :smiley:)

cheers

1 Like

Negative reviews with 100+ hours in.
Go ahead, I’m sure they left because of some whiney forum posts.
You can just count just the negative reviews and multiply that by 100±5 (number was estimated by dividing total number of players ever (not owners) by number of reviews) for a rough number of players leaving for the game.

Also adding to that: give me 20 users that actually read General Discussion, have been deterred by Doomposts and read without posting each. I’ll shut up if you can manage that~

7 Likes

Those are part of new players, there is a lot of different players, those are not the only ones.

Also, keep in mind that even on many of those negative there are constructive criticism, the points are said in a correct way. The game have problems? Yes, everyone knows, no one disagrees. The game have good things? Yes, in those reviews there are a lot of them going thru good points and bad points, they’re being sincere, they’re not being haters against the game things nor people playing.

Why is it so hard to have similar feedback here instead of “knight wars”? And whenever one side of these “knight wars” understands that things are going over limit, other people ends up and start all over again.

I cannot give you that simply because if they left because our doomposts, fights and etc they didn’t even made one account. I can give you some users that posted they are stopping to play in those trolls/doomposts, such as @jchsc32 on a troll/doom post by another user. (Unless you misunderstood what I was saying and asked a different question with different meanings, then we walk into another point which my answer here should change.)

A community is built by ourselves. There are things we can do to be good, Staffs and community managers should be present, but it is not up to them alone to make a good community or not.

1 Like

No one quits a game because of doomposters or whiteknights or w/e the fk you people call them. They leave if they feel like the time invested in the game isn’t worth or if the reward for time invested just isnt worth it. In IMC’s case, people are leaving the game with how broken the state of the game is and the mismanagement of the game.

18 Likes

quote for emphasize

i dont remember when was the last time anyone saying

“i quit tos coz forum people bad, bad people.
i sad. i quit.”

huehuehue

imc cant do much at the moment
staff can only say “sorry for inconvenience”

8 Likes