Tree of Savior Forum

Unacceptable Server Transfer Service

Why can’t I transfer out of EU server into a US server?

You have posted multiple times the server transfer guide lines but nothing includes the reason why transfers to US servers are not available. Regardless of any reason this is a critical issue that needs to be addressed as it impacts gameplay.

This makes no sense at all - specially after paying $80 into “founders servers” and being forced to create characters on EU servers due to launch issues that would have not have happened had you guys gone with the 3 month early access idea - and now I am stuck with a crazy ms and NO ETA on how I will be able to transfer to US.

1 Like

put a support ticket don’t throw tantrum.

a ticket will help you better.

1 Like

like @LargeBanana said send a support ticket and they will help you

if we we’re a CSR we would have helped you but sadly we are not. we can only guide you where to inquire those problems

Klaipeda and Orsha are old servers.

EU and SEA are new servers.

why whould you play in EU if you’re in NA? lol

1 Like

Read this.

Exactly this, derp OP… Did the NA servers even state it was capped and you have to pick EU? Doubt so.

klaipeda and orsha are not US servers technically.
anyway the reason is that they are overpopulated and need people to go out rather than go back in.

your fault for creating an account in EU if you’re not from EU.
you were not forced to create anything, i waited 4 days after servers started to wait for server to stabilize to even play the game.
you’re fault for opening your TP pack. (i can already tell you did)
i havent even opened mine yet.
your fault for leveling 150+ in EU, otherwise just reroll in klaipeda.

DESPITE the fact that everything is basically your fault, IMC will take care of things so dont freak out. just send a ticket.

well they are located there, so = NA servers. It’s not as if servers are being classified for that certain nationailty to play on it, it’s the location.

Well, there is detail that indicates that Fedimian is for EU/will be located in EU

How did you miss that?

Like hell it will.
I put in a ticket nine days ago when I started playing.

8 days before then even announced the VERY LIMITED server transfer BS.

Want to know what my reply on my ticket was?
a repost of the information to transfer to the EU or SEA servers. For ■■■■ sake. At least read the god damn ticket you know.

well the point of what i’m saying is ticket will help you better, what do you expect to get crying in the forum if even your ticket wasn’t read.

just think about it. maybe send a direct message to staff. but making a thread is like the worst move you can choose.

why did you even start in the eu server. are you fking retarded or something